Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th June 2014, 11:21   #21
andre372
Gets stuck in

2001 Rover 75 Tourer 2.0 CDT manual Royal Blue (JFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Bell View Post
Fantastic work sirs! I've parked this idea for years with an idea to make my own loom, but never actually doing it!!! It is SO reassuring that it is possible!

Has anyone got a copy of those two pages of the wiring diagram (I'm not sure I have it) - and I'll try and put together a pictorial how-to to complement this thread (or has it been done already?)

Thanks again!!!
I've sent you a PM.
I've also been meaning to complement this thread with a step-by-step guide with pictures, but have since been too busy with other things. School and water leaking into the car being the main "obstacles".
We'll see who gets to do it first then
But until then, just get to it and I hope your years of waiting will come to a positive end
MODS: Front fog lamps, FBH timer switch, FBH OBD, boot and arm rest power sockets, cruise control, Powerflex lower arm bushes, illuminated vanity mirrors, high-line IPK, Symphony stereo + SLE, 160 remap, Revotec fan, 12N+12S, auto-dimming rear view mirror, rain sensor, volumetric alarm sensor, PDC, powerfolds, sports leather memory seats, passenger anti-trap sensor
TO DO: Tilt sensor, low coolant sensor, FBH GSM remote control, heated washer jets, front parking sensors
andre372 is offline   Reply With Quote