Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd February 2012, 09:12   #1
HinckleyGraham
Regular poster

Rover 75 2.0 Club Saloon,Rover 75 Diesel Conni

Default Xtrons Units Help Info

Hi guys and girls,aroung August last year i bought a couple of Xtrons units,TD717G and TD711g.I have last week had a problem with the double din TD717G with the plastic clip holder breaking which secures the detachable front panel in place.
It appears from the regular use of attaching and detaching the panel that these holders wear and eventually break as the quality of the clip holder in my opinion is not the best.Also the silver spring clips tend to wear also,although they seem ok with my unit.
To get replacements for these Xtrons will supply them but to ease the process a couple of things to remember when contacting them:

1. Tell them if you bought the unit off their website or via Ebay.The reason for this is your enquiry will then reach the right person and will be dealt with more quickkly, as they do have an Ebay Store(Blacksilvertech).
2. If possible send pics of the items you need.
I have attached a pic of the items that tend to wear.
The TD711g that is in my car seems ok at the moment with no problems to report,i hope this is useful info.Best Regards Graham.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TD717_screen_fixing_clips.jpg (28.0 KB, 19 views)
HinckleyGraham is offline   Reply With Quote