Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th January 2016, 10:14   #541
Clivef

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Nav 3 and Co-Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Greg View Post
Correct, Co Pilot does NOT allow you to set the sound independently apparently which is a bit of a beggar as I prefer it to iGo. If you are happy to drive without the radio on etc Co Pilot is fine but is messes up when listening to the radio. Invariably the radio OR Co Pilot becomes silent.
Hi
I have found that if you turn off TTS (which means you loose the road name announcement) then it works fine with radio, although still trying to balance music/copilot volumes. It will just say turn left/right etc. still good!
Clive
Clivef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2016, 16:47   #542
tdi90
Gets stuck in

Nissan Navara

Had an odd issue today. Driving home with radio on radio switches itself OFF, then back on (about 5 seconds). Radio stations still saved but wallpaper had reverted back to default, phone no longer registered on bluetooth and button lighting changed to orange! (Was green).
Old 18th January 2016, 21:02   #543
Polly
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 260 SE, ZS120, ZR105

Default Calling for Feedback , Bugs and fixes NAVALL 3

Navall 3 menu system site map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1zak2sand...menus.pdf?dl=0

Last edited by Polly; 18th January 2016 at 21:48..
Polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2016, 14:11   #544
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clivef View Post
Hi
I have found that if you turn off TTS (which means you loose the road name announcement) then it works fine with radio, although still trying to balance music/copilot volumes. It will just say turn left/right etc. still good!
Clive
Do you turn TTS off in the main Speech page of Navall or in Co-Pilot itself.?
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2016, 20:59   #545
werdna232002
Avid contributor

ZTT 2.0 cdti 135

My navall 3 does not want to start this morning. There is power as i can see the screen changes light when i press power on. It does not proceed to do the android boot logo animation and screen juat stays dark.
werdna232002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2016, 09:58   #546
dendeeze
Regular poster

BMW E46

It is a silly question but i need some help, i want to make my phone function like a 4G modem so the unit can download apps much faster, wifi is way too slow despite the 8 meter distance between the car and the sitecom gaming router.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, is there someone that can explain sep by step, how to establish such connection.

Now something else, i downloaded jetaudio and the RK3188 app to control the buttons on the steering wheel, problem was, that every time i pushed a button the stock music app start to play.

Some info on the net told me to do this...

After configuring the app you need to go into settings >> Application >> Find ownice music app and click on freeze/deactivate.

Now i can use the steering wheel buttons to skip tracks and it even works on the navall DAB radio to switch radio channels.

I am very satisfied about this unit.

Greetings Walter.
dendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2016, 12:55   #547
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

I am not sure about the S4, as I have the S6, which is a piece of cake to setup up, just turn on the hotspot on the phone the head unti finds the Wifi and you just have to put in the password that shows on the S6.

Membership No 135
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2016, 17:59   #548
tdi90
Gets stuck in

Nissan Navara

As above, turn on 'Mobile Hotspot' on your phone. It will then give you the name of the hotspot and the password. Go into settings on the navall, select wifi, then search. When the hotspot name is found, click on it then input the password.
Although check with your service provider as some m/phone co's charge extra for tethering, and be careful if you have a data limit on your phone contract. You can set up a data limit on your phone that will notify you if your getting close to your limit.
Old 10th February 2016, 18:16   #549
gazcaz
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT

Cool

Any news on changing the horrible Naval start up yet or by passing it ?

234th of 2,834 Trophy Blue ZT 190 + Saloons Produced
14th of 27 MG ZTs Produced on 27-09-2001
gazcaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2016, 21:40   #550
dendeeze
Regular poster

BMW E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fry View Post
I am not sure about the S4, as I have the S6, which is a piece of cake to setup up, just turn on the hotspot on the phone the head unti finds the Wifi and you just have to put in the password that shows on the S6.
Thanks Tony and tdi 90 for the advice, it works great.

To spare my gb's on the mobile internet, i put my modem on the dashboard of the car with a long electric cable and a very long utp cable for my wifi modem.

For the fun, i measure the internet speed with ookla speed test, and got an astonishing 60.34Mbps, needless to say that my apps where updated in a blink of an eye ^^

I also downloaded google maps offline and the country's like Belgium, Netherland, France, luxembourg and Germany, in 7 minutes the 5gb where downloaded, after that i did a test drive and it works realy great.

I also downloaded Waze, now the mobile connection works i don't have to be afraid that i get lost with 3 working gps apps

A question for Cool Cat and Radioguy, would a wifi amplifier be intresting for the weak wifi signal reception on the Navall 3 for a better reception? If so can you provide such wifi amplifier?
dendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote