Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th November 2012, 17:48   #1
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

Default Help, wiring Nightmare!!!

Hi,

To cut a long story short, Im trying to fit one of Sean's Units, when I removed the existing head unit, I was surprised to see ISO connectors, so obviously, someone at some point has cut the BMW type connector off and wired in the ISO blocks (Tight Gits!). Obviously Sean, sent me an adapter to go from BMW to the Head Unit.

After a couple of Emails, Sean sent me out a Loom that should bridge the Gap between the 2, however when its arrived, it looks like nothing, and doesnt marry up to anything.

Ive been to Halfords, and the cheeky chappy insidd, told me, with a Sly grin ("Should have bought a unit from us, and got us to fit it") that such an adapter doesnt exist, adn Id need to hunt the scrap yards and cut a connector out of a car, and pay an auto electrician to wire up Blah Blah Blah...

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a FEMALE BMW ROUND PIN at one end and ISO on tuther?

Or think of any other solution?

Cheers

Graham
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote