Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th August 2018, 12:58   #31
Groundsman Willie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8t

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
I am beginning to suspect that you are actually a young, beautiful, sensual female who is infatuated by my good looks, personal charm and charisma. The insults that you constantly throw at me are an attempt at controlling hiding your true feelings.

It happens to me often.
It's no good, you've rumbled me.. My inept attempts at flirting have come to nothing. I read that you had the body of Steven Seagal with the brains of Stephen Hawking, (although it may have been the other way round), but I must now transfer my affections, as well as my large inheritance and my love of nude gymnastics, to another.
Old 26th August 2018, 13:45   #32
Mike Trident
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Saloon & Citroen C1

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
Because of the volume of cars they are buying every year they get a huge fleet discount from the manufacturer. When they sell on they only have a small loss and all it has cost them is fuel and road tax. These cars end up on car supermarkets (Motorpoint, Cargiant etc)
Spot on! years ago I worked out that I could contract hire a new car for less than I would lose in depreciation. I expected I would probably have a new car every year. I actually ended up with a new car every three months. I asked the company how they worked it. They explained that on most cars they broke even when they sold it, so all the rental money was profit. A way of renting out a large number of cars that would actually cost them nothing! Just wish I had thought of it lol

BORN
Tuesday, 5th October 2004 @ 12:35:52
This vehicle was the 104,679th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 3,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
This vehicle was the 12,440th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s
Mike Trident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2018, 22:21   #33
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundsman Willie View Post
It's no good, you've rumbled me.. My inept attempts at flirting have come to nothing. I read that you had the body of Steven Seagal with the brains of Stephen Hawking, (although it may have been the other way round), but I must now transfer my affections, as well as my large inheritance and my love of nude gymnastics, to another.

Don't give up so easily, sweetie. Good things come to those with patience and persistence.

Your mentioned an inheritance......
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote