Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd August 2014, 09:40   #1
Bobbybiscuit
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Classic SE

Default Classic Car Show and Summer Fayre Sunday 3 August 2014

Only found out about this event yesterday. Its the Mount Edgumbe Classic Car Show and Summer Fayre.

Classic Car Show and Summer Fayre
Sunday 3 August 2014
Back for another year, join the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe for this ever popular event at Mount Edgcumbe. Once again you are cordially invited to bring your classic, American and kit cars, motorcycles and military vehicles to this event. Non-refundable fee of £5 per car, £2 for motorcycles to be paid in advance. (entry by ticket only).

There will be a large number of trophies to be won and a certificate of attendance will be available for collection from the control tent on presentation of windscreen entrance ticket. The Earl of Mount Edgcumbe will open the event at 11am but entrants may arrive from 8am to find their position. It is recommended that entrants arrive as early as possible. Judging will commence at 1pm. Vehicles arriving after 1pm will not be judged and will be parked in the spectators' fields where the charge is also £5.

Sunday 3 August 2014
Back for another year, join the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe for this ever popular event at Mount Edgcumbe. Once again you are cordially invited to bring your classic, American and kit cars, motorcycles and military vehicles to this event. Non-refundable fee of £5 per car, £2 for motorcycles to be paid in advance. (entry by ticket only).

There will be a large number of trophies to be won and a certificate of attendance will be available for collection from the control tent on presentation of windscreen entrance ticket. The Earl of Mount Edgcumbe will open the event at 11am but entrants may arrive from 8am to find their position. It is recommended that entrants arrive as early as possible. Judging will commence at 1pm. Vehicles arriving after 1pm will not be judged and will be parked in the spectators' fields where the charge is also £5.

http://www.mountedgcumbe.gov.uk/ is the link under Events.
Bobbybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2014, 09:57   #2
windrush
This is my second home

December 2004 Rover 75 2ltr CDTi Connoisseur SE HL Tourer

Thanked 3,015 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbybiscuit View Post
Only found out about this event yesterday. Its the Mount Edgumbe Classic Car Show and Summer Fayre.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday 3 August 2014

http://www.mountedgcumbe.gov.uk/ is the link under Events.
A bit late for this year Robert but it may be worth making a note for 2015, thanks for bringing to our attention
Club Member No. 96 / Forum User No. 111
REGISTRATION to the club as a member FREE, FULL MEMBERSHIP is £10

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
windrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2014, 10:21   #3
Bobbybiscuit
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Classic SE

Sorry I did not know until myself yesterday evening. But as you say worth knowing about for next year.

I posted it just in case anyone in the area wanted to go this afternoon to go and have a look around.

Lovely setting there!
Bobbybiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2014, 21:56   #4
Ratty
I really should get out more.......

MG ZTT CDTI Honda Jazz 1.4 Auto

We have done this one for 2 years it's always posted in the events forum. under American & Classic Cars.

We had a great time there today.

Last edited by Ratty; 4th August 2014 at 08:15..
Ratty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2014, 04:52   #5
nomzamo999
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty View Post
We have done this one for 2 years it's always posted in the events forum. under American & Classic Cars.

We had a great time there today.
Sorry I didn't make it in the end Allen.
Wouldn't have been able to get there before about four o'clock so thought it wasn't worth the sixty mile round trip.
Any photos from this year's event?
nomzamo999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2014, 17:34   #6
Ratty
I really should get out more.......

MG ZTT CDTI Honda Jazz 1.4 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomzamo999 View Post
Sorry I didn't make it in the end Allen.
Wouldn't have been able to get there before about four o'clock so thought it wasn't worth the sixty mile round trip.
Any photos from this year's event?
Hi Martin we had a great day photos on the American&Classic Cars post A lot of cars people had gone by 4.00 we had 7 cars & an MGB GT.
Ratty is offline   Reply With Quote