Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 27th April 2019, 14:47   #1
wobblybullseye
Regular poster

Rover 75 Estate Contemporary SE 2.5 V6

Thumbs up 75 Tourer 2.5 V6 Contemporary £650 with extras

Reduced reduction. £650.

Sad but my time with this beautiful car needs to end as she's not really used anymore.

2004 2.5 V6 petrol 126,439 miles. White Gold paintwork. Contemporary SE, full black leather, electric adjust and heated front seats. New clutch May 2015. Some paperwork. MOT and serviced March 2019, some advisories, see pics. Taxed until September 2019. I have the mirrored key guards for the doors but not fitted, a pair of horns to be fitted, spare internal door handle, see pics. High line sat nav with tv but as not digital, no tv, the rest works though. The lovely 17" meteors.
Overall condition for the year is good, one niggle is that the sat nav disc drive seems to attract water from who knows where, I have tried to find a leak but cannot so do put a plastic bag over the unit which seems to work although In honesty I use my phone (legally) for navigation when I need it. The KV6 engine has what I see is a commonish sound, the plastic rattly type of noise but this seems to have no affect on the performance or driving of the car, it does quieten down once warm. 2 sets of working keys. Bespoke boot liner which is great, covers the entire rear and back of front seats, Boot cover with dog mesh. Full set of tools below boot floor. AC works. All electric windows work.
Beautiful to drive, just such a relaxed tourer really but as I live in Oxford and cycle to work she’s just too big. I had a small works car which I used the majority of the time so bought another little run around when that went back.

Collect from Oxford. Now £650 Haynes Manual and dash cam included. Pics on Google https://photos.app.goo.gl/fXYA9vkXMVhRJy9b8

Last edited by wobblybullseye; 9th September 2019 at 17:35.. Reason: Cost Reduction 2
wobblybullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2019, 14:00   #2
wobblybullseye
Regular poster

Exclamation Price Reduction Contemporary Tourer 2.5 V6

Price Reduction
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblybullseye View Post
Reduced to £800.
Sad but my time with this beautiful car needs to end as she's not really used anymore.

2004 2.5 V6 petrol 126,439 miles. White Gold paintwork. Contemporary SE, full black leather, electric adjust and heated front seats. New clutch May 2015. Some paperwork. MOT and service March 2019, some advisories, see pics. Taxed until September 2019. I have the mirrored key guards for the doors but not fitted, a pair of horns to be fitted, spare internal door handle, see pics. High line sat nav with tv but as not digital, no tv, the rest works though. The lovely 17" meteors.
Overall condition for the year is good, one niggle is that the sat nav disc drive seems to attract water from who knows where, I have tried to find a leak but cannot so do put a plastic bag over the unit which seems to work although In honesty I use my phone (legally) for navigation when I need it. The KV6 engine has what I see is a commonish sound, the plastic rattly type of noise but this seems to have no affect on the performance or driving of the car, it does quieten down once warm. 2 sets of working keys. Bespoke boot liner which is great, covers the entire rear and back of front seats, Boot cover with dog mesh. Full set of tools below boot floor. AC works. All electric windows work.
Beautiful to drive, just such a relaxed tourer really but as I live in Oxford and cycle to work she’s just too big. I had a small works car which I used the majority of the time so bought another little run around when that went back.

Collect from Oxford. Now £950 ono Haynes Manual and dash cam included. Pics on Google https://photos.app.goo.gl/fXYA9vkXMVhRJy9b8
Old 7th September 2019, 10:01   #3
wobblybullseye
Regular poster

Thumbs up 2004 2.5 V6 Contemporary Tourer £650 MOT + extras

Priced to sell here as we're all fans of these great vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblybullseye View Post
Reduced reduction. £650.

2004 2.5 V6 petrol 126,439 miles. White Gold paintwork. Contemporary SE, full black leather, electric adjust and heated front seats. New clutch May 2015. Some paperwork. MOT and serviced March 2019, some advisories, see pics. Taxed until September 2019. I have the mirrored key guards for the doors but not fitted, a pair of horns to be fitted, spare internal door handle, see pics. High line sat nav with tv but as not digital, no tv, the rest works though. The lovely 17" meteors.

Collect from Oxford. Now £650 Haynes Manual and dash cam included. Pics on Google https://photos.app.goo.gl/fXYA9vkXMVhRJy9b8