Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th April 2019, 11:39   #1
Mustang
Regular poster

MG ZT V8 260

Default LWB 2.0l BMW Diesel possibly for sale.

Hello everybody.

I bought this car a short while ago from Liverpool. I had great plans for it but alas best plans by man or beast hardly ever work out. (My Health is an issue) I'm now considering selling it as I've too many Rover 75 & ZT on the drive and my wife is going ballistic. Since I purchased it I've had the brakes done all around, a very small patch welded under the car about 3 inches. The rest is very good and sound according to the welder. I thought it had an oil leak but that turned out to be a fuel leak which I've now had fixed. The engine has been cleaned and inspected and no other leaks found. I've had a gearbox mounting replaced. The reg No YX53 NXM. I'm sure there is not much else I can say about it which members can't find out and probably tell me a thing or two. Because of the rarity of this model I'd rather someone from this site had it. MOT 22/11/19.
It's missing the rear O/S window chrome trim, and the pockets on the rear of the front seats need stitching back. other than that it appears OK. It cost me £1k and I've spent around £600 on it. So looking for a realistic offer if anybody is interested.
Old 27th April 2019, 11:48   #2
Sonic ZS
Posted a thing or two

75 Conn CDT Tourer, 75 Conn SE V6, 75 Conn V6, 75 Conn CDTi Tourer, ZS 180

Firstly, I'd decide if it is definately for sale (see thread title), then put up a full advert in the cars for sale section.

These days, people want to see pictures and confirming the spec, mileage, colour, options, any faults, no of owners, etc. is far more likely to get responses than making prospective buyers do all the 'legwork'

But good luck if you do decide to sell, a LWB is a rare & interesting car, and quite desirable if the mileage is sensible
Old 27th April 2019, 12:18   #3
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

As above.

Decide if you are definitely selling. Then post up on the For Sale page with photo’s and a price please.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote