Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th September 2013, 19:13   #141
Yossarian
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 190

Hello Ian, no that wasn't me, Ive not been to Portland with it. Not yet anyway. There was one on Auto Trader a month or so back in Bolton and it sold pretty quickly so I can't be the only one who thinks they look good in yellow! I read somewhere on here that they only made five ZT-Ts in Trophy Yellow (a lot more saloons though I think, they seem to crop up more often)

I'm actually going to pick up an old Triumph with it down in Dorset on the 6th with a friend. I know he wants to be there by 9.30 (somewhere near Dorchester) but I'll see if we have time to come back via the A35 instead of the A31 so we could pass through. We have to get the Triumph to his workshop in Hedge End and get the trailer back too so I'm not sure. Basically, we'll see how well we're doing on the way back.

Cheers, Yossarian
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 19:35   #142
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
Hello Ian, no that wasn't me, Ive not been to Portland with it. Not yet anyway. There was one on Auto Trader a month or so back in Bolton and it sold pretty quickly so I can't be the only one who thinks they look good in yellow! I read somewhere on here that they only made five ZT-Ts in Trophy Yellow (a lot more saloons though I think, they seem to crop up more often)

I'm actually going to pick up an old Triumph with it down in Dorset on the 6th with a friend. I know he wants to be there by 9.30 (somewhere near Dorchester) but I'll see if we have time to come back via the A35 instead of the A31 so we could pass through. We have to get the Triumph to his workshop in Hedge End and get the trailer back too so I'm not sure. Basically, we'll see how well we're doing on the way back.

Cheers, Yossarian
Hello Yossarian
You are more than welcome to stop off at the Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum meet on the way home complete with friend, Triumph (bike or car?) and trailer you will be ready for a coffee by then. There will be at least a couple of V8s there and also a couple of ZTs in quite rare monogram colours, Moonshine and Spector..
It would be good to meet you and have a look at your fabulous looking ZTT..
Cheers Ian

Last edited by Ian G; 17th September 2013 at 19:40..
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 20:18   #143
Yossarian
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 190

Cheers, the Triumph is a car, it's a 1300TC, the front wheel drive one, forerunner of the Dolomite/Toledo. Another car that Leyland re-engineered from front to rear wheel drive!
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2013, 08:32   #144
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantianak View Post
Great photos there, thanks for posting them. I didn't think to take any myself so I'm glad you did!

Belated thanks and much appreciated. I am about to delete the photos from the memory card. If anyone needs anymore copies, please do drop me a pm. It was a pleasure to see your car up close I managed to take some more photos of the other members cars as I seemed to be the only one with a camera. Lucky for me, I had a lot of fun taking them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GazzV6 and Adrenalin Rush (face on).jpg (76.2 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 29th September 2013 at 08:46..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote