Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th March 2009, 17:52   #1
DOYLO

ROVER 75 MG ZT 190 + TYPHOON

Default Rare Mg Zt 190+ (typhoon) For Sale

I have decided to sell my very rare MG ZT 190+ and would like to know if any members would be interested in purchasing it. The car was one of only six built in June 2001 at the X Power dept for the then directors of Rover one of whom was a friend of mine and he very kindly let me buy it after it had been used at various shows for 9 months to promoe the ZT range.

The car is painted in Monogram Typhoon which is from the Chromactive range and looks stunning, it has many optional extras which are listed below. The car is in beautiful condition inside and out and I have recently had the seats relined in grey/black leather and the 18in 10 spoke V8 alloys have been sand blasted and finished in a metallic silver. There are 74500 miles on the clock, 3 months MOT but I am more than happy to renew this, servicing has been done every 12000 miles and the next is due in another 9000. The car has just had new cam belts and a water pump fitted.

Optional extras fitted.
Typhoon paint work, V8 18in alloys, rear spoiler, electric sunroof, sat nav with TV reception, 10 speaker Hardon Karman stereo with CD stacker system (glovebox), cruise control, heated front seats, electric rear window blind, air con, parking sensor, full leather and all the usual standared fittings.

I will be attending the RAF Cosford event on the 19th April where any members interested will be more than welcome to inspect and drive the car.

Price £4995
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROVER OFFSIDE.jpg (96.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER NEARSIDE.jpg (106.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER FRONT INTERIOR.jpg (98.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg ROVER BACK INTERIOR.jpg (68.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 28th March 2009, 20:26   #2
Simon
Banned

-

This thread is a duplication of one running here: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=35170 To avoid confusion I have now closed this one. Would any further posts/comments please be added to the thread I have linked to. Thanks.
Closed Thread