Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th May 2016, 18:32   #21
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rovering Member View Post
Isn't it closer to 3%?
Maths not being my strong point.

Regardless of that, l would consider 96 negative feedbacks to be pretty high in twelve months. Less than ten l might ignore but nearly one hundred, l don't think so.
My mistake - I missed a 1 in front of the 2.

It's now 0.74%.

96 is low compared with nearly 13,000 positives. Most businesses would be very happy to achieve a 99.3% customer satisfaction rating.

I am always intrigued by posts such the OP - and we see a few of them. Looking at the seller's ebay site, their terms & conditions seem quite clear about how a "damaged delivery" situation will be progressed. These are the T&C's which the buyer accepts and it is for the buyer to read them before entering into a transaction.

My question to the OP would be, why publicly rubbish a seller if they are complying with the T&C's of the transaction?

Last edited by MSS; 19th May 2016 at 19:44..
Old 19th May 2016, 20:52   #22
Billy1mate
Posted a thing or two

120d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo.P6 View Post
been getting sarky comments from the company, via messages , thanking me for our understanding ,he got a polite reply,

New message to: p.fjones
I dont understand your stubborness in budging in the slightess, I actually think you,re being deliberately difficult ,extremely unhelpful,and my feedback and comments on ebay and car forums will reflect my opinions of your company,you COULD if you chose to,send a replacement, the minute you saw it had been collected from ourselves, The fact you chose not to,shows your extreme lack of courtesy and disregard towards your customers,and a distinct lack of customer care,
The fact I asked you not to reply on here,and limit your responses to the resolution commends,just compounds my opinon and clarifies my low opinion of your company and your complete disregard for customers,
now please do not send anymore messages, except via resolutions,unless its to state ,that youre going to do right by a customer,and not yourself,
thank you !!
Proof reading your message first may have been a better course of action.
Old 20th May 2016, 08:09   #23
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR T SE WITH MISSING SATNAV ROVER P6 2000 SC

Well the company goes down even more in my estimation, They told me they,d organised a collection of the towbar yesterday, guess what,NO COLLECTION,
I,ve just rang UPS who said pfjones would have received an email,with a label to print off for the returm,if a collection had been organised, hey ho, just another reason to not trust the company,now theyve proven themselves to be liars,!!
leaves me wondering if pfjones sent the box out in very poor condition,and its not the fault of UPS at all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
My mistake - I missed a 1 in front of the 2.

It's now 0.74%.

96 is low compared with nearly 13,000 positives. Most businesses would be very happy to achieve a 99.3% customer satisfaction rating.

I am always intrigued by posts such the OP - and we see a few of them. Looking at the seller's ebay site, their terms & conditions seem quite clear about how a "damaged delivery" situation will be progressed. These are the T&C's which the buyer accepts and it is for the buyer to read them before entering into a transaction.

My question to the OP would be, why publicly rubbish a seller if they are complying with the T&C's of the transaction?
It was due the the poor and rude customer service on the phone,and infact theyve also now been shown as liars, by informing me,that a collection had been organised by themselves for UPS to collect the parcel yesterday. even this morning,UPS have stated there is still no collection booked in to return this towbar to the company,!!
my comments are that my contract was with pfjones,and not UPS,therefore we shouldnt have to wait until UPS eventually refund pfjones,before they refund me, I,ve spoken to trading standards who have confirmed that as soon as item was collected from us,it should go directly to pfjones,not for UPS to inspect the goods in the box, then decide if they should refund PFjones,
IF UPS decide they are not at fault,they WONT refund PFJones, which means pfjones wont refund us, as they havent been refunded by UPS. As a customer I understand the goods need to be returned before we get refunded,but the parcel should go back to PFjones,for THEM to inspect the goods in the box, NOT UPS,after all how would UPS know which items should be in the box !!,I,ve told trading standards about PFjones terms, theyve said thet are not worth the paper they are written on,and as a business ,its their obligation to refund us, not wait to see if/when UPS REFUND THEM, Which is why I warned people on here, people need to know,if bad goods are sent out,or damaged by the courier, its not an instant refund,as a customer needs to wait until pfjones have been refunded.which in my opinion is extremely wrong,and very poor customer service by PFjones

Last edited by Dragrad; 21st May 2016 at 02:14.. Reason: Consecutive posts - use the edit or Multi-quote :-)
Old 20th May 2016, 08:26   #24
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

We often see on here similar discussion when people sell something on Ebay and the buyer "claims" to have not received it or it's "damaged" and they want their money back. Those involved then start discussing how poor Ebay are and that the buyer is "pulling" a fast one and that Ebay favour the buyer. In this example surely the seller needs time to asses the buyers alleged issues, its good business practice, it protects both sides. It shows no favouritism.

I make no judgement on either side by the way, until the full facts are available!!!
Old 20th May 2016, 08:33   #25
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

I,ve got no objection to the goods being returned ,and waiting for them to get the goods back before refunding me,thats sensible. BUT !!

1 ) I shouldn,t have to wait until the courier refunds PFjones,which can take upto 28 days so I was informed by PFJones, if you take faulty goods back to a shop,you get refunded straight away, The shop doesnt say I need to send it back to the manufacturer before you get your money back !!

2) when Pfjones tell me they,ve organised a collection yesterday ,and UPS TELL ME THATS INCORRECT, that if pfjones had organised a collection,they would have had an email with a returns label to print out, and as I am not in posession of a returns label from UPS they cant collect it, This shows me the company have also lied, and there is STILL no collection booked for today,as I STILL have no collection label, this shows me clearly Pf jones lied, so why would I trust them, !! If someone lies to you,trust is broken,
Old 20th May 2016, 09:12   #26
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

Perhaps neither are lying, they could both be incompetent? Also the goods could have been damaged by either pfjones, UPS or a third party - someone passing by perhaps? You say it was left on the front garden UPS say it was left behind the bin. Maybe someone saw it, opened it and took the parts?

Seems to me the issue is with UPS and not the supplier?

Edit: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/deli...el_service.htm

Last edited by Borg Warner; 20th May 2016 at 09:23..
Old 20th May 2016, 09:33   #27
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

it was left in front garden behind the bin, but ups tracking says signed for,!! there was only one bracket missing, so either not put in the box,or fell out in drivers van,if someone was going to open the box,they wouldnt just take one bracket,
Having just spoken to Pf jones,Im more sure that NO collection has been organised, as the man on the phone said it doesnt need a returns label, !! the driver knows its to pick up a damaged box, my reply was ,so what happens in the dtriver has 2 or more damaged boxes to return, how is he going to know which box goes where,??
The man on the phone said *I dont know* but we need to wait on the box being collected ,inspected and then returned to us,before we can refund you,8 working days after that.as UPS have 8 working days to refund us after its been inspected,so if no collection, no refund !!! if box goes missing as no label on it, no refund !! If by some miracle without an address it finds its way back to the seller, we would get refunded once refunded by UPS,!! Thats diabolical customer service,
Old 20th May 2016, 09:56   #28
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo.P6 View Post
it was left in front garden behind the bin, but ups tracking says signed for,!! there was only one bracket missing, so either not put in the box,or fell out in drivers van,if someone was going to open the box,they wouldnt just take one bracket,
Having just spoken to Pf jones,Im more sure that NO collection has been organised, as the man on the phone said it doesnt need a returns label, !! the driver knows its to pick up a damaged box, my reply was ,so what happens in the dtriver has 2 or more damaged boxes to return, how is he going to know which box goes where,??
The man on the phone said *I dont know* but we need to wait on the box being collected ,inspected and then returned to us,before we can refund you,8 working days after that.as UPS have 8 working days to refund us after its been inspected,so if no collection, no refund !!! if box goes missing as no label on it, no refund !! If by some miracle without an address it finds its way back to the seller, we would get refunded once refunded by UPS,!! Thats diabolical customer service,
I have had some items picked up previously in my old job with dhl. They never needed a return label. Supplying their own after we initiated the pick up.

The company however are within their rights to inspect, but should issue a replacement or refund as soon as fault is established.

However if it were me, I would have photographed the situation and requested the parts missing, if that was the only issue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
Old 20th May 2016, 11:51   #29
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

I had to photograph the box, plus the entire contents,before Pf Jones would do anything, there was a bracket missing,so asked for another bracket to be sent,the company said no,!! it would mean taking one from another towbar, which would leave another towbar with a bracket missing, which is why they said it needs to go back, a much easier solution would of been just to replace the bracket,but they chose not to,
unfortunately we cant find the bracket elsewhere,its the heavy bracket that secures the towbar to the car, so not a lightweight thing, we would need to pay to source two matching brackets elsewhere, had a look round all our local camping shops,and nothing that vaguely resembles the brackets,
which is now,we have to wait to see if its ever picked up, returned to the seller,and then 8 working days later possibly get refunded.
meanwhile at the mo,we are out of pocket, no workable towbar, and looks like having to cancel our camping trip,
Old 20th May 2016, 13:32   #30
Billy1mate
Posted a thing or two

120d M Sport

Scrapyard visit or buy another from a trader on here, it'll mean your camping trip could still happen and sort the refund in due course. I expect you'll get a 2nd hand one for £20 plus and Doncaster is quite central (well nearer to bigger cities) etc...
Closed Thread