Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th May 2016, 14:36   #11
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR T SE WITH MISSING SATNAV ROVER P6 2000 SC

been getting sarky comments from the company, via messages , thanking me for our understanding ,he got a polite reply,

New message to: p.fjones
I dont understand your stubborness in budging in the slightess, I actually think you,re being deliberately difficult ,extremely unhelpful,and my feedback and comments on ebay and car forums will reflect my opinions of your company,you COULD if you chose to,send a replacement, the minute you saw it had been collected from ourselves, The fact you chose not to,shows your extreme lack of courtesy and disregard towards your customers,and a distinct lack of customer care,
The fact I asked you not to reply on here,and limit your responses to the resolution commends,just compounds my opinon and clarifies my low opinion of your company and your complete disregard for customers,
now please do not send anymore messages, except via resolutions,unless its to state ,that youre going to do right by a customer,and not yourself,
thank you !!
Old 18th May 2016, 14:38   #12
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo.P6 View Post
been getting sarky comments from the company, via messages , thanking me for our understanding ,he got a polite reply,

New message to: p.fjones
I dont understand your stubborness in budging in the slightess, I actually think you,re being deliberately difficult ,extremely unhelpful,and my feedback and comments on ebay and car forums will reflect my opinions of your company,you COULD if you chose to,send a replacement, the minute you saw it had been collected from ourselves, The fact you chose not to,shows your extreme lack of courtesy and disregard towards your customers,and a distinct lack of customer care,
The fact I asked you not to reply on here,and limit your responses to the resolution commends,just compounds my opinon and clarifies my low opinion of your company and your complete disregard for customers,
now please do not send anymore messages, except via resolutions,unless its to state ,that youre going to do right by a customer,and not yourself,
thank you !!
Good for you.!!!
Old 18th May 2016, 14:41   #13
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

Insulting, while remaining polite
Old 18th May 2016, 16:05   #14
RogerHeinz57
I really should get out more.......

A Reasonably Priced Car

Thanked 1,064 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
thanks for that Flyer, holiday with little kiddies will now be cancelled due to poor customer service by shoddy company eek:
As this is supposed to be a helpful forum looking after it's members, surely a trader who breaks the 75 range would put a proposition together to supply you a kit at a good rate, my local 75 community know that if they are in the problems and in similar situation, I could offer either the loan of my equipped car with full towing kit, or supply a used kit and fit it, this is the kind of thing that we do here and it is much appreciated by many who have received such help so far. If for no other reason, just to ensure your children can have some time away with their parents.

JohnH.
Old 18th May 2016, 16:29   #15
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

I have to say I have dealt with P F Jones on several occasions and always found them to be courteous and packaging very good.
In fact my recent order was extremely well wrapped up using cardboard which obviously goes through a machine to shred it but still keeping it in single sheets.

I would say UPS have some blame hear as it was left at your property unsigned therefore unchecked.
Old 18th May 2016, 16:32   #16
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

we,ve got a towbar on the car that,s for sale, and we went all the way to south Wales as it was a bargain ,we did buy other parts as well, from Seancars, he did us a good deal, but think we,ll have to find funds for another towbar in the next week, but stinking feedback will be left on ebay seller site ,can only post good feedback straight away, have to wait 10 days to leave neg, perhaps to give buyer time to calm down,
Old 18th May 2016, 21:11   #17
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

In the past 12 months, pfjones on ebay received 12,953 positive customer feedbacks and 96 negative. That is less than 0.75% customer dissatisfaction.

Obviously statistics don't help in individual cases, but the numbers would suggest that they are not a company to avoid

Last edited by MSS; 19th May 2016 at 18:31..
Old 18th May 2016, 21:29   #18
dad1uk
Loves to post

No Rover at the moment = Vauxhall

This is disappointing to hear.
I too have bought from PF Jones, and have had a very good service from them.
I hope its a blip and not a direction they are going.
Sorry to hear your problems, and I agree it's very poor customer service.
I hope you get sorted soon.....
Old 18th May 2016, 22:53   #19
The Rovering Member
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
In the past 12 months, pfjones on ebay received 2,953 positive customer feedbacks and 96 negative. That is less than 0.75% customer dissatisfaction.
Isn't it closer to 3%?
Maths not being my strong point.

Regardless of that, l would consider 96 negative feedbacks to be pretty high in twelve months. Less than ten l might ignore but nearly one hundred, l don't think so.

Old 19th May 2016, 03:12   #20
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Quote:
seller pfJones is still sticking to his decision to refuse to refund until ups refund him, and if ups deny responsibility,the seller will appeal, and we,d have to wait until the appeal was decided,
definately a company to avoid !!!
Ebay have said if its not refunded by 26th May,they will step in, hopefully they,ll refund on that date, siigghh

can admin please add this one to
my other post and amend the title to show avoid pfjones, ta
So done - I think

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Closed Thread