Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Pony Express
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th November 2018, 14:30   #1
paulonsite
Loves to post

ZT CDTi Auto

Default £30 Fuel cost contribution offered - for Basildon to Birminghamish :-)

Hi All!

Is anyone is going from South Essex to the Midlands? Fuel cost on offer. I have bought a (rather lovely Nakamichi) cassette deck from a gentleman in Basildon. The seller is reluctant to have a courier pick it up, as his decks have been broken in transit before. To be fair, Naks are the Rolls Royce of decks and easily damaged by 'depot football'. I wouldn't hold the bringer in any way responsible for damage though!

I can go myself on the 30th of November as part of a London trip with work but I will be pushing my luck time wise. Is anyone coming up before then who'd be willing to help, for the fuel cost as a thank you? It would cost £30 of fuel in my ZT, and am willing to pay that contribution to anyone coming anyway but willing to neg. Please forgive me if I am breaking club rules by offering fuel share but my insurer said it's okay to do so? I can of course meet the heroic Schenker / bringer at a convenient Mway servcies :-)

Please PM me if you can help. Thank you so much.

Paul.

Last edited by paulonsite; 8th November 2018 at 14:33..
paulonsite is offline   Reply With Quote