Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd April 2012, 23:57   #11
3stripes
Avid contributor

1,8 saloon & 1.8t saloon

have written to the ford dealer, as the other thing that really bugged me when there was that i took my daughter who,s 16 and twice he offered her a cigarette,e even in the show room itself. when he offered 1st time i said she don,t smoke and big sign on wall no smoking, he then done it again outside, which the spotty wee yoof must have guessed by my look what i thought, good thing is it,ll all be covered by their cctv. if i do get a meeting i,d say i wouldnt want him to lose his job but give him a bit of a rollicking
3stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 07:10   #12
Departed 32016
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
have written to the ford dealer, as the other thing that really bugged me when there was that i took my daughter who,s 16 and twice he offered her a cigarette,e even in the show room itself. when he offered 1st time i said she don,t smoke and big sign on wall no smoking, he then done it again outside, which the spotty wee yoof must have guessed by my look what i thought, good thing is it,ll all be covered by their cctv. if i do get a meeting i,d say i wouldnt want him to lose his job but give him a bit of a rollicking
Are you serious?
Departed 32016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 07:22   #13
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
slags your motor and comes on to your daughter , stick the reptile in
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 09:21   #14
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
i,d say i wouldnt want him to lose his job but give him a bit of a rollicking
If what you said is true, then he absolutely deserves to loose his job.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 11:22   #15
Banjo
Posted a thing or two

MG6 Magnette 1.8 Tci SE

In 1993 I was asked to arrange the purchase of two new diesel cars for a colleague and I. I visited the local Citroen dealer and asked to look at the (then) new Xantia. I was shown one and given a test drive, I asked for a quote for the two cars to be faxed to my office. I then went to the Ford garage to look at the Mondeo. There they could hardly be bothered to show me the car. They didn't have a diesel to show me - so no test drive. Again I asked for a quote to be faxed to me. On my return to the office the Citroen quote was there. I am still waiting for the Ford quote. Funnily enough we had two new Xantias. This wasn't a spotty youth, but a middle aged man with a rather too shiny suit.
Banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 17:59   #16
3stripes
Avid contributor

1,8 saloon & 1.8t saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
If what you said is true, then he absolutely deserves to loose his job.
he,ll need his job to pay the fines lol, regardless of outcome of meeting i,ve seen what car he has, and i,d say both front tyres below minimum tread plus his front window tints look to dark, so when next on duty i,ll be waiting on him and have a word
3stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 19:24   #17
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
he,ll need his job to pay the fines lol, regardless of outcome of meeting i,ve seen what car he has, and i,d say both front tyres below minimum tread plus his front window tints look to dark, so when next on duty i,ll be waiting on him and have a word
............and
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 20:31   #18
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Just a car problem, eh !!

Try buying anything you like here in France. The sales folk are so laid back they're Horizontal. You could die just waiting to be served.

Colvert.
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2012, 20:45   #19
whitevanman
This is my second home

2001 Connie SE CDT, 2002 2.0Petrol Laguna SportHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
Just a car problem, eh !!

Try buying anything you like here in France. The sales folk are so laid back they're Horizontal. You could die just waiting to be served.

Colvert.
Ah, But you are supposed to move to France to embrace the gallic lifestyle, not import our 'I want it & I want it now!(actually I want it yesterday!!!!) and it'd better be better than my neighbours!! attitude.

Went to a little M/C shop in Normandy last year. Opened at 10ish, lunch 12.30ish till 3ish still open till 8ish then home, wash, dinner, bar, bed.

I could live like that, wouldn't earn sweet fa, but money's not everything

Car: Connie SE CDT Manual, Mods: O-Rings, Silicon intercooler hose, Stainless EGR Bypass, BMW PCV Mod, 160 Upgrade, DD Unit, Projector Headlights, Powerflex Bottom Mount, Remote Clutch reservoir, SS Compensator; Inline Stat To Come: cat gut (when replacing iffy section). Meteors after refurb..
whitevanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2012, 12:38   #20
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

Quote:
Remind me if we ever meet not to upset you

But I do love your thinking

Going to miss driving it
Andyd358 is offline   Reply With Quote