Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > MG Rover Custom Car Parts (Rick-Sta's) Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd May 2023, 21:03   #21
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
That's interesting, never heard of intravee. Sounds like it's not a viable option for everyone though as you say it's not made anymore so is no longer available new. I've come across two used Intravee II units on ebay both over £100 each so it's more expensive than what I'm offering. Also this would only work if you have the highline factory BMW head unit, which I do not on both my ZT's.

There's no option on toaf to enable the 3 flashes of the indicators. Another member on here who's very techy when it comes to these sort of things only achieved enabling this option by fitting a LSM from a different BMW, so if there was a way to enable this function on our factory LSMs I think he would have found it. I have no idea how the intravee interface works (this is the first I've heard of it), but I wonder if it's that which is controlling the 3 flashes of the indicators rather than some hidden feature being unlocked on the LSM.

If I had a factory highline head unit set up in one of mine, I would most likely fit the Intravee interface as looks pretty interesting from your video.

This option I'm offering can however be fitted to any 75 or ZT and I've designed it to be as close to plug and play as possible, without the need to change the LSM and no need for a T4 session etc.

Loving it in mine so far
E46 LCM with SW3.6 flashed to the Z4 SW4.6 software will allow it to be done. It isn't plug and play with the car though, needs repin. And to flash the software you need a BDM programmer.
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote