Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th October 2015, 22:24   #401
Tenesmus
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

I just like unusual words.

The Jaguar forum didn't like it though and refused it on the grounds of... well I'm not sure but some lame excuse about members may find it offensive?

I appealed and they relented after I pointed out I'd been using it for years on loads of forums and they were the first to object.
2005 Connoisseur 2.5 auto SE Tourer in BRG with Sandstone Beige and Black piping interior (the 2nd of only 7 Rover 75s produced 5th November 2004, and it’s the 244th of 303 facelift British Racing Green 75 tourers built worldwide). All I've done is add Rover walnut gear knob and handbrake...

2016 Vauxhall Viva SL (Father Jack) "assisted manual" (auto) in purple. Going rusty underneath already...

Tenesmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2015, 14:05   #402
Telferstr
Posted a thing or two

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 3. 1.5 Petrol 6 Speed Manual Gearbox. Great fan of the Mk1 75 which I had 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Hi Telfer

Its been a long time since we last spoke and I hope you are doing well!

how is your S-type doing? are you still enjoying the Jaguar experience?

Take care.

Thomas
Hi Thomas,
Great to hear from you and hope all is well with you and yours.

We are fine thanks though Anne had an internal op during the summer, but is now back to her normal self.
The S is still doing well and visits Taggarts once a year for its Service and MOT and still see Sean Johnson there. They even started a new Service Plan this year, which is good and slightly cheaper than the previous one.
I had a little paintwork done earlier this year around the rear wheel arches and a repair to some scoring damage to the O/S lower front
valance which some kind person had done. Attached, a photo taken shortly after the work was done. This is the longest I have ever kept a car, but it is going fine so have decided to keep it for sometime yet.
Take good care and nice to hear from you again.

Regards
Telfer.

Last edited by Telferstr; 26th October 2015 at 14:57..
Telferstr is offline   Reply With Quote