Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th November 2011, 23:41   #11
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
Letting the bully brigade win aint your style pops so get your tenner down lady , and with that i wish you all a good night , been a loooong day but a very good one mixing with MY kinda people .
Nite nite. Poppy
Old 20th November 2011, 23:47   #12
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Or the flip side is that we let people have their say without straight jacketing them. If people push it too far we step in.

Perhaps you'd rather we took a firmer hand then, would that make for a happier forum? I think perhaps not......
Your in a no win position and i,m not disputing that but certain people on here seem to have carte blanche to wind members up , in my time on here i have learned to spot them right off .
Old 20th November 2011, 23:51   #13
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Your in a no win position and i,m not disputing that but certain people on here seem to have carte blanche to wind members up , in my time on here i have learned to spot them right off .
Yes as have we, and we are always watching, and waiting.......
Old 20th November 2011, 23:52   #14
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:

And so have I.... Sooooooooo Much I now have a list..... If you think you are on my list.... I would appreciate it if you would leave me well alone....
Old 20th November 2011, 23:55   #15
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
And so have I.... Sooooooooo Much I now have a list..... If you think you are on my list.... I would appreciate it if you would leave me well alone....
I havn,t and never will put ANYONE on here on an ignore list pops , good or bad i want to read their posts .

Now i,m deffo off to kip .

Night all.
Old 20th November 2011, 23:58   #16
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
I havn,t and never will put ANYONE on here on an ignore list pops , good or bad i want to read their posts .

Now i,m deffo off to kip .

Night all.

Did i mention an ignore list..... I think not,,,,. I will always answer back if i think right and just, not just for the sake of it unlike some...If peeps choose to have a go at me, then please do not expect me to sit back and take it..... Not what I am about....... I have more integrity and pride than that...
Old 21st November 2011, 00:21   #17
Godders 75
Loves to post

Rover 75 diesel auto Tourer odessey blue

I have to put my hands up, a few weeks back i mentioned someones name whilst making a comment about a well known problem with 1.8's, i started getting pm's saying that i started a have a go campaign against him, I never meant to cause offence thats not what iam on here for, I pm'd him straight back to apologise and explain that it was meant to be an innocent comment, he was like a bull with a rag, i felt bad having caused him grief, he just wouldn't accept my apology, i have to say iam not a person who enjoys nasty banter i have heard there are other sites for that, i hope i dont get hung now.
Gary
Old 21st November 2011, 00:25   #18
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godders 75 View Post
I have to put my hands up, a few weeks back i mentioned someones name whilst making a comment about a well known problem with 1.8's, i started getting pm's saying that i started a have a go campaign against him, I never meant to cause offence thats not what iam on here for, I pm'd him straight back to apologise and explain that it was meant to be an innocent comment, he was like a bull with a rag, i felt bad having caused him grief, he just wouldn't accept my apology, i have to say iam not a person who enjoys nasty banter i have heard there are other sites for that, i hope i dont get hung now.
Gary

Hiya Gary.....Good job it was not me them... I would NOT have stood for that..... Not off anyone.... I am so sorry that you have had to endure this kind of treatment on here.. grrrrrr, Really cannot tell you on here what i think........
Old 21st November 2011, 00:31   #19
Godders 75
Loves to post

Rover 75 diesel auto Tourer odessey blue

Hi Poppy
I had to tell him in the end that if he didn't stop i would get a mod involved. Obviously there are people on here that enjoy winding people up and believe me i felt like having a go, but if i did then i wouldn't be able to complain later if i needed too, i dont want grief anyway, iam afraid iam a bit of a soft old hector.
Gary
Old 21st November 2011, 00:38   #20
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godders 75 View Post
Hi Poppy
I had to tell him in the end that if he didn't stop i would get a mod involved. Obviously there are people on here that enjoy winding people up and believe me i felt like having a go, but if i did then i wouldn't be able to complain later if i needed too, i dont want grief anyway, iam afraid iam a bit of a soft old hector.
Gary

Hiya.... That is so sad..... And who ever it was.... And he will know.... If it were me, i would have slapped your teeth in buster... Wow, what a big man he must be.... LMSO. Hey, PLEASE do not worry okay.? These morons are not worth the time of day..... Poppy
Closed Thread