Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Was it you?
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th May 2016, 10:11   #1
Colin P
Gets stuck in

2003 Rover 75 Club SE CDT manual saloon

Default Maroon 75 tourer Hartlepool

05 plate 75 Maroon tourer heading into Hartlepool on A179 anyone from here?
Colin P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2016, 14:02   #2
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

I've never seen a Maroon 75 tourer in or around Hartlepool but I used to see a really nice looking Firefrost 75 tourer near where I used to live. It permanently had a roof box on and I think it was an 05 (definitely a facelift as I was tempted to ask for it so could swap a few panels lol)...don't think the owner is a member on here though.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2016, 17:29   #3
Colin P
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTLEE View Post
I've never seen a Maroon 75 tourer in or around Hartlepool but I used to see a really nice looking Firefrost 75 tourer near where I used to live. It permanently had a roof box on and I think it was an 05 (definitely a facelift as I was tempted to ask for it so could swap a few panels lol)...don't think the owner is a member on here though.
It was a firefrost but didnt have a roof box on it.
Old 5th May 2016, 00:22   #4
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin P View Post
It was a firefrost but didnt have a roof box on it.
I don't know of any other Firefrosts in the town so they might have removed the roof box unless there is a new 75 owner around...

The possibility of 3 Firefrost tourers in Hartlepool

Not bad for one town considering I never see any other Firefrosts on my travels.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
Old 5th May 2016, 11:17   #5
Colin P
Gets stuck in

Quote:
I don't know of any other Firefrosts in the town so they might have removed the roof box unless there is a new 75 owner around...

The possibility of 3 Firefrost tourers in Hartlepool

Not bad for one town considering I never see any other Firefrosts on my travels.
I took SWMBO to our local bm,s in Sunderland and came across an early cowley 75 in wedgewood blue had to park next to it for a photo. Mine is the 03 plate.
Old 5th May 2016, 14:08   #6
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
I took SWMBO to our local bm,s in Sunderland and came across an early cowley 75 in wedgewood blue had to park next to it for a photo. Mine is the 03 plate.
Great photo, unfortunately I've never had the chance yet of being in the same car park as another Firefrost, hopefully one day I get the chance to have a cheeky photo opportunity.

Lee.

Old 5th May 2016, 14:54   #7
Colin P
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Great photo, unfortunately I've never had the chance yet of being in the same car park as another Firefrost, hopefully one day I get the chance to have a cheeky photo opportunity.
Ive parked next to a few 75,s but that was my first time parked next to a wedgewood blue saloon i was talking to the owner its a 1.8 with 67000 on the clock hes had it from new its immaculate.
Old 5th May 2016, 16:19   #8
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Ive parked next to a few 75,s but that was my first time parked next to a wedgewood blue saloon i was talking to the owner its a 1.8 with 67000 on the clock hes had it from new its immaculate.
I wish mine was in immaculate condition, (although I would settle for nice lol).

Lee.

Old 5th May 2016, 17:11   #9
Colin P
Gets stuck in

Quote:
I wish mine was in immaculate condition, (although I would settle for nice lol).
looks nice on photos.
Old 8th May 2016, 00:33   #10
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
looks nice on photos.
Photos of my car are very deceiving, it always looks nice in photos but up close and in the flesh it's a bit of a shambles and needs a lot of attention to the bumpers and general paintwork...I'm getting there with it though lol.

Lee.