Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th March 2014, 18:26   #1
heli flyer
Avid contributor

MG ZT 190SE

Default Of odd sized legs and He-Man clutches!

Driving,as I have been, my ZT190 for the last two years with an really heavy clutch, it occurred to me that perhaps this is why my left leg is considerably bigger than my right. What to do? Looks just a little strange when wearing shorts and suchlike, so I began to ponder how I could make my right leg match my left. I did consider excercise but quickly went off that idea as that is the main reason I have a car so I don't have to walk. Then, suddenly,it came to me, CHANGE THE CLUTCH! I could have done it myself but that seemed just to much like excercise. There is only one person who could do this, the god himself, Andy Willi. Visit duly arranged and a trip up to Doncaster organised. First thing Andy said was "I can't remember the last time I've come across one this heavy!" However, after a few hours he had changed master,slave and clutch. The clutch is now so light it can be worked with just my thumb!! So, a huge thankyou to Andy who really has no equal in his knowledge of clutches.
heli flyer is offline   Reply With Quote