Notices

Old 30th July 2017, 14:45   #1
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts
Default LogiTechXiBanger - Anyone here?

I had a comment made on one of the videos of Beejays 75 on YouTube
and wondered if the poster is a member here?
https://youtu.be/FhuZrpoiYf4
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2017, 16:12   #2
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

What a cheek eh Phil!! not you obviously, wouldn't have thought that poster was a member here, or he would already be aware of Simon's products. Unless a newbie of course, by the way Simon lives in Bulgaria, not Belgium.
Old 30th July 2017, 16:40   #3
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
What a cheek eh Phil!! not you obviously, wouldn't have thought that poster was a member here, or he would already be aware of Simon's products. Unless a newbie of course, by the way Simon lives in Bulgaria, not Belgium.
Thank you Richard. Ahh you saw that. I sent the poster a link to this club and have been extra polite to him, as his club 75 has to be the best ever

You have to laugh sometimes Richard. Another poster on Flying Bananas video, remarked that Banana looked gay

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 30th July 2017 at 16:44..
Old 30th July 2017, 18:17   #4
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

[QUOTE=Gate Keeper;2523942]Thank you Richard. Ahh you saw that. I sent the poster a link to this club and have been extra polite to him, as his club 75 has to be the best ever

You have to laugh sometimes Richard. Another poster on Flying Bananas video, remarked that Banana looked gay[/QUOTE]
That's what's known as jealousy., just because Banana is so well known and travelled, and sought after. Some people just aren't capable of saying something nice. As for Logi banger, we haven't seen pics of his car, and as the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words.
Old 30th July 2017, 18:37   #5
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

[QUOTE=RPWC;2523985]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Thank you Richard. Ahh you saw that. I sent the poster a link to this club and have been extra polite to him, as his club 75 has to be the best ever

You have to laugh sometimes Richard. Another poster on Flying Bananas video, remarked that Banana looked gay[/QUOTE]
That's what's known as jealousy., just because Banana is so well known and travelled, and sought after. Some people just aren't capable of saying something nice. As for Logi banger, we haven't seen pics of his car, and as the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words.
Such wisdom Richard

I hope that Logi Banger joins the club, as he could learn a lot about his car from the other members and see the dedication to the cars that members show, without running another's down. I take your point about Bobs car, Banana which has always been extra special. I have never understood why people have to be so jealous and make those inappropriate remarks.
Old 30th July 2017, 20:58   #6
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

[QUOTE=Gate Keeper;2524000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post

Such wisdom Richard

I hope that Logi Banger joins the club, as he could learn a lot about his car from the other members and see the dedication to the cars that members show, without running another's down. I take your point about Bobs car, Banana which has always been extra special. I have never understood why people have to be so jealous and make those inappropriate remarks.
I guess some of it is down to their upbringing Phil,, as a child of the 70s, I grew up with a great deal of respect for my parents, teacher, head teacher especially, and the local plod. In fact I was scared of getting on the wrong side of any of them, people used to take the p and single me out for verbal attacks as I was "different" from the rest, and didn't follow the crowd, was aways good at school, ie never in trouble. My mother used to tell me this was jealousy, I always had new shoes every term, and new uniform. Some people cant bear the idea of others having something "nice", that they don't have themselves, so it comes out as spitefulness.
Nowadays, no one gives a stuff about anyone but themselves.
That statement does not reflect the membership on here though, this club is FULL, of genuine ,helpful and decent people, who's only gain, is the satisfaction of helping out a fellow member. The messages of sympathy when I lost my dad, were genuine and meant a lot to me, as do the birthday messages each year, as I have stated before, even my wife, who is VERY cynical, and mostly only sees the bad in people, or is wary of people who do good, thinking they have ulterior motives, thinks the membership on here are genuine.
Guess thats why I fit in.