Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th April 2007, 21:38   #1
fraser656
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Smile Grille badge

Would it be possible for the club to design a grill badge for the members to buy and display on our car?
This is just a thought as most other clubs do this and i wanted to see what the opinion of the management and the members would be.
Old 14th April 2007, 21:44   #2
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser656 View Post
Would it be possible for the club to design a grill badge for the members to buy and display on our car?
This is just a thought as most other clubs do this and i wanted to see what the opinion of the management and the members would be.
It is in the pipeline, but has fairly low priority at this time. There are some very dynamic happenings, happening in the background.
Grill badges will be along.
Old 14th April 2007, 21:46   #3
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

We have been told several things are in the Pipeline and will be announced shortly.

One of the biggest problem for anything like this is costs.

The Voluntary Donations do not cover running costs of running site let alone all the other work carried out, and some work is funded by the people doing all this, funding it themselves. So any expensive project like that would need advance payments and minimum orders I would think.
Old 14th April 2007, 21:48   #4
Dave Goody
This is my second home

15 years of 75s & ZTs now an XTrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
It is in the pipeline, but has fairly low priority at this time. There are some very dynamic happenings, happening in the background.
Grill badges will be along.
I would like a dynamic happening! I would also very much like a grill badge.
Please bring both to the Essex meet in May. do you take American Express?

When I was a kid I was scared of earwigs because I thought they actually lived in your ears. I was even more terrified of cockroaches!
Old 14th April 2007, 21:57   #5
fraser656
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Smile Re my query about badges.

Grey Ghost, thanks for your reply and content duly noted,with regard to johndotcom, i understand everything that he said and although i'm fully paid up with the club i realised that there would have to be a minimum order and so-on,however,if and when it happens i will be quite happy to buy one.
Old 14th April 2007, 22:15   #6
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser656 View Post
Grey Ghost, thanks for your reply and content duly noted,with regard to johndotcom, i understand everything that he said and although i'm fully paid up with the club i realised that there would have to be a minimum order and so-on,however,if and when it happens i will be quite happy to buy one.
Don't concern yourself about payments and up front money Fraser. When the club is ready to produce high quality enamelled grill badges the funds will be found to do the job properly.
Old 14th April 2007, 22:22   #7
Dave Goody
This is my second home

15 years of 75s & ZTs now an XTrail

Quote:
Don't concern yourself about payments and up front money Fraser. When the club is ready to produce high quality enamelled grill badges the funds will be found to do the job properly.
Hi GG, I think this is quite a high priority, as most of us are proud owners of 75s/ZTs we would like more than anything a proper high quality badge for the Grille. The rear window stickers are nice but a proper badge would be lovely.
Will there be any window stickers available at the Essex meet? i think most of us would buy one[or 2 or 3] Dave

When I was a kid I was scared of earwigs because I thought they actually lived in your ears. I was even more terrified of cockroaches!
Old 14th April 2007, 22:35   #8
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Quote:
When the club is ready to produce high quality enamelled grill badges the funds will be found to do the job properly.
Great news, is that a confirmation? Dates Please.

I can sell my body out for maybe a Quid or two if needed, to help with funding GG!
Old 15th April 2007, 08:30   #9
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Goody View Post
Hi GG, I think this is quite a high priority, as most of us are proud owners of 75s/ZTs we would like more than anything a proper high quality badge for the Grille. The rear window stickers are nice but a proper badge would be lovely.
Will there be any window stickers available at the Essex meet? i think most of us would buy one[or 2 or 3] Dave
Stickers, Ken is arranging a reprint, probably not ready for Essex meet but not much longer to wait.
I have to agree on the grille badges but seriously there are other things that are taking priority at the moment, I'm sure you will understand when they are announced.
Closed Thread