Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 16th August 2018, 16:00   #61
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
All i can see is a tiny square of nothing in the top left hand corner. Anyone else?

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2018, 17:00   #62
Alikris
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8 Connie SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy frog View Post
Jesus , I cant believe somebody hasn't jumped on this and sorted it out. !!!
who the hell wants to push and pull 27 levers and all the steam and whistles.
Christ I just appealed a parking ticket by email with attached photos which was less effort.
Uploading photos into posts or your own photo album on the forums is very easy to do. Why blame others for your apparent incompetence?

Also, the forum software has not been created by the forum admin, it's an off the shelf forum software solution with a photo album plugin. If you feel you could do better, then why don't you? I assume by your complaints that you have a good working knowledge of PHP scripting language, HTML, CSS and MySQL databases, so have a full understanding of what is involved?

It doesn't take "27 levers and all the steam and whistles." I've just uploaded a photo to my album and inserted it into this post. 8 Clicks from start to finish.

Yes, it can take fewer clicks to insert photos into emails (depending on where your photos are stored). But this forum isn't an email.

I realise that this forum isn't running the latest version of VBulletin, but then upgrading forums software isn't childs play and many people who try it loose everything in the process. These forums work well, uploading and inserting photos into posts is very straightforward to do. If you don't like it or can't learn how to do it, then that's your problem.

Tapatalk is third party software over which the forum admin has no control. It is not needed or necessary. The forum works very well on my tablet without Tapatalk. Furthermore, phones and tablets are conveience devices, they are not fully featured computers. One should not expect to do everything on a phone or tablet that one can do on a proper computer.

Ali.
  • Vicky: born Thursday, 15th April 2004 @ 08:20:55. The 95,246th 75 to be produced, and the 4,783rd 75 in British Racing Green Pearlescent.
Alikris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2018, 17:46   #63
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Last edited by suzublu; 16th August 2018 at 17:55..
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 00:27   #64
crazy frog
Avid contributor

MG ZTT Cdti 135 + Auto

[QUOTE=Alikris

Uploading photos into posts or your own photo album on the forums is very easy to do. Why blame others for your apparent incompetence?
" I've just uploaded a photo

Dear sir,
having spent my life as a hard working humble Janitor clearing up dirty footprints and excrement. I imagine this is why I'm Impotent, sorry incontinent, sorry again Incompetent, I knew if I pushed hard enough I would finally pass the right word out that you called me ?.
However a big thankyou for that amazing photographic very detailed portrait of a feathered Great T.I.T just about to drop one on your pride and joy .Sorry if I got the bird brains name wrong. But Ornithology was never a strong point. I guess that makes me doubly incontinent Sorry again Doubly incompetent, I should have paid more attention at university whilst studying for my Degree in Janitoring.
But if you need some advice from an expert on how to remove a bird brained feathered friends little dump on your pride and joy.
What you do is get a stiff brush and shove it up and down with a slight twisting motion. Now don't get to excited you can always pay for this service after midnight.
Having had a wonderfully fulfilling well technically unfulfilling First Career now that I've got more time on my hands than I know what to do with. I think I may go back to Uni for a further Degree in bad mannered keyboard warriorism trolling.
And all because the lady loves Milk Tray, but has a constant Headache, with a bird brain.

Last edited by crazy frog; 20th September 2018 at 23:24..
crazy frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 09:46   #65
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

That was a funny, well thought out come back.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 14:47   #66
Groundsman Willie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8t

[QUOTE=crazy frog;2661250]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikris

" I've just uploaded a photo

[img
https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/358675b75a8f14618b.jpg[/img]

Dear sir,
having spent my life as a hard working humble Janitor clearing up dirty footprints and excrement. I imagine this is why I'm Impotent, sorry incontinent, sorry again Incompetent, I knew if I pushed had enough I would finally pass the right word out that you called me ?.
However a big thankyou for that amazing photographic very detailed portrait of a feathered Great T.I.T just about to drop one on your pride and joy .Sorry if I got the bird brains name wrong. But Ornithology was never a strong point. I guess that makes me doubly incontinent Sorry again Doubly incompetent, I should have paid more attention at university whilst studying for my Degree in Janitoring.
But if you need some advice from an expert on how to remove a bird brained feathered friends little dump on your pride and joy.
What you do is get a stiff brush and shove it up and down with a slight twisting motion. Now don't get to excited you can always pay for this service after midnight.
Having had a wonderfully fulfilling well technically unfulfilling First Career now that I've got more time on my hands than I know what to do with. I think I may go back to Uni for a further Degree in bad mannered keyboard warriorism trolling.
An all because the lady loves Milk Tray, but has a constant Headache, with a bird brain.
Bravo Sir
Old 19th August 2018, 16:01   #67
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

[QUOTE=Groundsman Willie;2661401]
Quote:

Bravo Sir
With you Willie on the , a good reply to what seems to me to be a very condescending comment. I too can’t be bothered with all the faff and when people say how to do it I get flipping lost halfway through. Some people like I don’t even own a computer much preferring the tablet or a phone.
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2018, 16:24   #68
Groundsman Willie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8t

[QUOTE=Les4048;2661429]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundsman Willie View Post

With you Willie on the , a good reply to what seems to me to be a very condescending comment. I too can’t be bothered with all the faff and when people say how to do it I get flipping lost halfway through. Some people like I don’t even own a computer much preferring the tablet or a phone.
All of us incontinents need to stick together (which is not a nice image to begin with).
I do own a laptop, but honestly can't remember the last time I needed to use it. My phone and tablet between them, cover every thing I need, from emails to wireless printing, from spreadsheets to eBay. This photo uploading mullarky is the first time something has stumped me in years.
At least we've got the Tapatalk workaround.
Old 19th August 2018, 21:17   #69
Ross R75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:

Dear sir,
having spent my life as a hard working humble Janitor clearing up dirty footprints and excrement. I imagine this is why I'm Impotent, sorry incontinent, sorry again Incompetent, I knew if I pushed had enough I would finally pass the right word out that you called me ?.
An all because the lady loves Milk Tray, but has a constant Headache, with a bird brain.

Absolutely first class, sir!
Old 19th August 2018, 22:03   #70
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikris View Post
I've just uploaded a photo to my album and inserted it into this post.
I drove a relative home recently and a smile appeared on her face as I pulled up at her home. Her husband's car was parked on their drive and sat on his passenger door mirror was a very similar sight to what you have posted. Look! said she. There it is again! We noticed it over the last week or so but it took us a day or two to realise what it is up to.

Sat on top of the door mirror it kept bending over and looking into it and its reaction to what it saw eventually gave the game away.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote