Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd August 2018, 20:46   #1
cazemi
Loves to post

75 oil burner ZX12R,ZRX1200R VN 1500,Uncle Bunt hardtail chop,

Default Some one needs to pull their finger out

I dont come on here much these days, consequently i've just noticed Marinabrians "last post" its now closed, so i thought i'd start this to say "farewell marra"
The jokes on whoever put his "leaving" in motion, this forum will be much of a lesser thing for it.
Yes he's unique, outspoken, acerbic & generally a P.I.T.A but i wouldnt have him any other way.
He loathes ZT/75's but has 4 that i know of, he has never , ever let me down, coming to my rescue at short notice (& i'm NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- sure i'm not the only one) His knowledge is encyclopedic & is the reason i still have a "badly built pile of NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- 75" his words

I'm genuinely sorry for the members who wont be able to ask his advice.
As i live a mere half mile from him & share a workshop with him i'm not at all worried, in fact, it might just mean he can actually do some stuff for himself, like drag the Mumford out of his garage & let me paint it!
I'm looking forward to not having to shove a mug of coffee in his hand to stop him having a rant about the latest folly regarding this forum, in fact i'm looking forward to the new, relaxed MB