Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th August 2011, 15:22   #1
Platemaker
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 160, MG ZT 180.

Default And another thing...

With reference to this thread:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=90196

Stubie started it to draw my attention to my poor service and conduct. He has now excercised his right to close the thread as we have sorted out our problem.

However, I have made many points within the thread and invited further comments to be made about my conduct. Therefore, I have started this new thread to continue the vein that the last one finished on.

I have also agreed that I am indeed completely useless these days and have mentioned that my stock (everything) is for sale new and used.

Now, if any budding traders want to buy three workshops full of parts,seatcovers and panels then let me know. You will also be buying my disappearance should you be concerned ( I am a bit dodgy after all) that I may suddenly begin trading on here again and go into competition with you.

Let's not forget that I have invited comment and I feel that all traders should have open comment made about them positive and negative, these things should NOT be swept under the carpet. Rotrex has made quite a good example by having a feedback thread, maybe that should be made compulsory to avoid repeats of my own useless behaviour?

So read the other thread if you like, see what you think.

I know I've got a bit more to say yet.

Platemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 15:28   #2
Banjo
Posted a thing or two

MG6 Magnette 1.8 Tci SE

I bought something from you, think that it was a drivers side grab handle, your service was fine and the item perfect.
Banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 15:35   #3
Platemaker

MG ZT-T 160, MG ZT 180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
I bought something from you, think that it was a drivers side grab handle, your service was fine and the item perfect.

Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Old 7th August 2011, 15:36   #4
uk_dave&gill
This is my second home

I'm buying a seatbelt from you, and asked about a handful of other items

I've been on to see how things are going, you've told me that there might be a delay due to personal issues, I've said I'm OK with this, so enough said

I can't see any reason why this should stop you being a Trader!
Old 7th August 2011, 15:36   #5
MangoMan
This is my second home

Looking....

Thanked 1,111 Times in 868 Posts

I've bought from Corin on a few occasions - No complaints here!
MangoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 15:38   #6
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
With reference to this thread:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=90196

Stubie started it to draw my attention to my poor service and conduct. He has now excercised his right to close the thread as we have sorted out our problem.

However, I have made many points within the thread and invited further comments to be made about my conduct. Therefore, I have started this new thread to continue the vein that the last one finished on.

I have also agreed that I am indeed completely useless these days and have mentioned that my stock (everything) is for sale new and used.

Now, if any budding traders want to buy three workshops full of parts,seatcovers and panels then let me know. You will also be buying my disappearance should you be concerned ( I am a bit dodgy after all) that I may suddenly begin trading on here again and go into competition with you.

Let's not forget that I have invited comment and I feel that all traders should have open comment made about them positive and negative, these things should NOT be swept under the carpet. Rotrex has made quite a good example by having a feedback thread, maybe that should be made compulsory to avoid repeats of my own useless behaviour?

So read the other thread if you like, see what you think.

I know I've got a bit more to say yet.
Sometimes zee seagulls follow zee trawler because they think zat sardines will be thrown into ze sea .

Your a good lad corin.

Last edited by FLYER; 7th August 2011 at 15:55..
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 15:48   #7
Platemaker

MG ZT-T 160, MG ZT 180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk_dave&gill View Post
I'm buying a seatbelt from you, and asked about a handful of other items

I've been on to see how things are going, you've told me that there might be a delay due to personal issues, I've said I'm OK with this, so enough said

I can't see any reason why this should stop you being a Trader!
Thanks Dave, I don't think I can continue trading to be honest, not in the face of the super efficient competition. I took down most of my advertising sometime ago to cut my overheads. I have rent, bills, insurance,tax and equipment repayments to consider. The time taken to deal with parts sales in several different formats does not generate enough income to sustain my family, business and premises. Some scaling down is in order. I may be able to concentrate on some of the more profitable areas then. And of course become efficient! No, only joking, that could never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMan View Post
I've bought from Corin on a few occasions - No complaints here!
Thank you.

Last edited by Platemaker; 7th August 2011 at 15:50..
Old 7th August 2011, 15:53   #8
mark_bonsai

Rover 75 CDT Saloon

Done business with Corin on a number of occasions, both buying from and selling to and all I can say is, a great guy.

Nuf said
Re-mapped. EGR bypass. De-catted. 18" Apex's. ZT190 brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harman Kardon speakers & sub. Navall 2 double din through 500w Kenwood amp. Fully chromed front grill.
mark_bonsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 16:24   #9
thomas 75 connie
This is my second home

Rover 75 launch car x2, Rover 800 Vitesse

Thanked 1,083 Times in 653 Posts

I have done deals with corin and have to say he's a great bloke, I count him as one of my good friends. He always tries to help everybody without thinking of himself.I've seen his handywork and if anything needs doing on my cars I'll get corin to do it. He doesn't get you to have extras done it they don't need it. All in all a great bloke and a good friend.
thomas 75 connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 16:44   #10
Greeners

MG-ZTT

Thanked 1,249 Times in 1,036 Posts

Can I start the bidding for your stock old boy ?

I'll start with a small goat and a sack of barley....
Greeners is offline   Reply With Quote