Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd March 2020, 11:29   #11
ziggy72
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar S-Type R Audi A5 Sportback

Smile

When I pulled into the street yesterday there was a neighbor getting out of a taxi with enough loo roll to last a family 3 month and just as I got out of the car a Hyundai i10 drove past and the vision of the rear window was completely blocked because of loo roll on the parcel shelf. I was thinking this is mental and people are going on ridiculous.
Then this morning I go to the supermarket with the wife and gets to Aldi at 9.55 five minutes before it officially opened and there were people going in so we followed suit. There were 2 security guards on the door saying that shopping was allowed but the tills weren't open until 10am. When we got in most people were like ourselves and doing the casual shop but there were others who were the hoarders and panic buyers who had their trollies full of loo roll and piled up to overflowing and the conveyor belts were already full waiting for the tills to open.
By the time we got around the store to where the loo rolls were there were only 3 multi packs of 25 left and nothing else. I said to the wife we don't need that many but as there were no smaller packs at all left we had no choice but to get them. This was around 10.10 and we headed to the checkout and were approached by a woman who said the loo rolls were now all gone and questioned if we really needed that many with a right attitude, I said we didn't but as there were no smaller packs left we had no choice but to get them to which she said " selfish people like you make me f. .... Sick! and stormed off. I wasn't leaving it there and caught up with her and told her once I'd gone through the checkout and paid for the shopping I'd open the pack outside and she could have some if she wanted. She declined the offer with more expletives and off she went. I left the shop feeling as bad as the people who I'd been shaking my head at yesterday. Unbelievable.
Old 22nd March 2020, 11:44   #12
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Toilet Rolls

I suspect the reason why people are buying so many toilet rolls, is that if one person sneezes or coughs then 100 people **** themselves

Stu

Project Gruple http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213155
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote