Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Photography Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 13th November 2021, 21:16   #671
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

[2020]

Silhouetted reflections & a light dusting of snow on the tops beyond the gate & fence enhance this tranquil scene over Derwentwater, March 2020.

A very similar atmospheric shot from a slightly different angle showing the scenery seemingly floating again in this very tranquil setting, March 2020

The snow sprinkled peak in the centre background dominates this tranquil evening shot over Derwentwater, March 2020.

Again, a similar shot this time the two foreground trees frame the above peak, to add atmosphere to the reflection on the tranquility of the water, March 2020.

Last edited by Bluejon; 17th November 2021 at 23:26.. Reason: word change
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2021, 21:45   #672
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

[2021]

Looking out from Whitehaven at a very threatening looking rain cloud in front of a nice sunset on the Horizon April 2021.

Swinging to the right, same location & date the threatening rain clouds look to be heading towards the Scottish Hills April 2021.

A very different looking cloud & colour effect, with the setting sun & rays creating a mystical Pastel coloured skyline on the Horizon Whitehaven June 2021.

This very strange & odd looking cloud effect in the centre of this shot giving off an almost mystical effect was captured from the coastline at Workington,Cumbria August 2021.
Old 22nd December 2021, 17:48   #673
Bluejon

End of day shot with the early evening gloriously clear sunset glowing on the rowboats tied up for the day, Derwentwater September 2021.

A Pastel coloured sunset adorns this shot taken from Port Carlisle on the North Cumbrian coastline with the Scottish hills just across the Solway Firth Estuary September 2021.

Golden Clouds,Rippled Sea & deep golden sunset reflecting across the water Whitehaven September 2021.

Couldn't resist this one, taken on the same day, same location, same sunset as previous shot with Silvervixen taking pride of place Whitehaven September 2021.
Old 23rd December 2021, 06:00   #674
Azur
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon. 2,5 V6 Conn.SE auto, Moonstone green, White gold, Dorchester red

What a lovely pictures, very beautiful, nice composition and balance. The one with the Rover 75 should be in a brochure and at least in the club calender next year. You have great skills in shooting these , thanks for sharing.
Old 23rd December 2021, 19:39   #675
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azur View Post
What a lovely pictures, very beautiful, nice composition and balance. The one with the Rover 75 should be in a brochure and at least in the club calender next year. You have great skills in shooting these , thanks for sharing.
Many thanks for your kind words Emiel, very much appreciated I just love taking these type of shots, all done with my phone cam.

I then edit them on my pc to an effect I Personally prefer especially with the sunset shots.

Not sure about skills, I Don,t count myself having great skills with the camera, more I think I have always it seems had an eye for Good composition within my shots.

Living on the Northwest coast of England in Cumbria on the Western edge of the Lake District We get some fantastic sunsets, I particularly go for Sunsets with good & unusual Cloud effects, as you never to see the same effect again, just personal choice I guess.

Once again Emiel, many thanks for kind comments, it just remains for Jan & Myself to wish you & your Family the very best of goodwill, good Health & Best Wishes for very;HAPPY CHRISTMAS & sincerely hope you all have a much better 2022.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.
Old 23rd December 2021, 22:10   #676
Bluejon

Jan, Myself & Family would like to send Best Wishes to all the Members, Management & the many good Friends we have made from this great Club of ours, Season's Greetings for a very;

'HAPPY CHRISTMAS'
Old 25th December 2021, 17:04   #677
Azur
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon. 2,5 V6 Conn.SE auto, Moonstone green, White gold, Dorchester red

Many thanks for your kind wishes��, also for both of you merry Christmas and a very healthy and joyfull new year. And, concerning your remarks about your photographic skills, I think that if you are able to shoot these images just with a cellphone camera, you could be semi professional with a high end one.One of the most important things is your ability to see the composition, but also the balance, lighting, perspective etc. So, you are doing a very fine job! The proof has been delivered in your images. Very well done and please keep posting these nice images, we enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Cheers, Emiel and Alexandrina.
Old 31st December 2021, 16:43   #678
Raven Black
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Default Happy New Year

John and Jan,
I agree, definitely should be in next year calendar. Great pics.
Old 31st December 2021, 19:19   #679
Bluejon

Many thanks for your kind words Jennifer, Jan & I would also like to wish you the very best of everything for 2022, sincerely hoping you have a good, Healthy & Happy New Year.

Take care of yourself & we look forward to be able to meet up with you at a meet sometime somewhere as soon as is possible.

Best Wishes.....John & jan.
Old 1st January 2022, 01:13   #680
Raven Black
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Default Thanks

Well it's a spectacular picture, and still enjoying your Christmas card