Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th December 2021, 21:29   #201
Torqueofthedevil
Avid contributor

Wedgwood Blue 75 Connoisseur saloon, Duotone 75 Connoisseur saloon. Former ZT190 and ZT260 owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I'm not anti vax...but those cranks that think there's something in them are nutters
Quote:
have you any idea how insane that seems to a rational person?
Yes, it's pretty plain!

Quote:
You choose the hysterical path or the path of knowledge, I know which I'm walking.
I think we all know which path you're walking!
Torqueofthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2021, 21:53   #202
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default So..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
Yes, it's pretty plain!

I think we all know which path you're walking!
When do you get Ordained? The altar has been 3D printed in readiness for your swift progress to High Priest of Vaccine truths without question. You say `we all know the path you're walking` Who is We? Are they just another uneducated bunch of stumps that make up the vaccinated know all's? To be honest, I see such a view as shallow and hysterically missing something that feeds a brain with reasoning. It would seem that you belong in the vaccines are a must list, and shouting expletives at the ones at the other side that don't want a jab. Your ignorance will serve others well, you're easily led, manipulated into whatever is said on official channels of MSM and for what? A self belief that you've saved the world with your one in ten jab. I hope you enjoy the journey, I'm free of it all and don't care what you do, I'll happily sit and ridicule those who seek to ridicule others.

Last edited by Saga Lout; 11th December 2021 at 22:42..
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2021, 22:09   #203
Torqueofthedevil
Avid contributor

Wedgwood Blue 75 Connoisseur saloon, Duotone 75 Connoisseur saloon. Former ZT190 and ZT260 owner

Quote:
When do you get Ordained? The alter has been 3D printed in readiness for your swift progress to High Priest of Vaccine truths without question.
My alter ego gets ordained just after you alter the altar so it's spelt properly!
Old 11th December 2021, 22:29   #204
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Sorry,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
My alter ego gets ordained just after you alter the altar so it's spelt properly!
My near vision eye surgery is 14th February, how Ironic that it was Covid that did the damage to my sight, I have to get within six inches of the monitor to read properly but I still get it mostly correct, alter as in ego is perfectly correct. I'm not quite blind as yet, I await February with anticipation and wonder.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2021, 22:45   #205
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
My near vision eye surgery is 14th February, how Ironic that it was Covid that did the damage to my sight, I have to get within six inches of the monitor to read properly but I still get it mostly correct, alter as in ego is perfectly correct. I'm not quite blind as yet, I await February with anticipation and wonder.
There are many reasons for poor grammar and spelling mistakes in many posts but does it really matter.?--The posts are meant to carry ideas and if they do they are doing their job.

As for damage by Covid to your eyes I wish you the best of luck with any treatment you have.--I know the results of eye treatment depends firmly on the problem.
My wife has recently had treatment for both her eyes. Previously she needed glasses but her vision was poor.---Now I can't believe the fact that after 15 minutes treatment on each of her eyes she has really good vision.

The week after the treatment she described to me the detail of the craters on the moon.---Seems like magic to me.-----

Hope yours goes as well.
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2021, 09:51   #206
Torqueofthedevil
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
There are many reasons for poor grammar and spelling mistakes in many posts but does it really matter.?
No, not really. But there's a certain irony in spelling errors in posts accusing me of being brainwashed and being a sheep, with the associated insinuation of being uneducated and incapable of independent thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
I wish you the best of luck with any treatment you have.
Seconded. I had eye surgery myself some years back, and thankfully the results were well worth the actual procedure. Let's hope the medics can work their wonders once again.
Old 12th December 2021, 15:08   #207
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
An additional option, unlikely, but something it might eventually be necessary to implement, is to deny those who have refused the vaccine medical assistance if and when the do get covid. Their choice to not have the jab, their problem to deal with the effects.

My big issue with those who are refusing to take precautions/ have the jab and etc. is the fact that they are trying to convince others to join them in their stupidity.
Harry, you seem to be denying those who exercise their opportunity to not be assaulted and suggest it might be forced upon them whether or not they agree. Or at the very least denied treatment. Would that be only if they contract Covid, or perhaps for anything else as well?

Fortunately, historic record from not so long ago, tells a rather apt and important lesson about where that doctrine leads! Shame on you!

In that concern, nobody on here has so far tried to persuade others to their chosen option. And it is, thankfully, still an option. Your proposed world is well, not yet back upon us. Hopefully, there are still a few amongst us who have hindsight.

In correction: So far, at least on here, I can't remember anybody in any way trying to convince others, of whatever camp, to change their minds. Let alone displaying stupidity. By and large the discussion has been tempered with good manners. Most merely expressing a preference. To call this stupidity might be reconsidered.
Old 12th December 2021, 18:11   #208
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

And further.........
Just seen on GB News, Farage getting het up again about the latest assault on our freedoms. HMGOV and NHS now getting all set up for the possible compulsory vaccination of the children aged 5 and over. Nobody could just make this up. With every new day there is another assault on our freedom and this is going too far. What on earth is actually going on? Is anybody in charge?
Old 12th December 2021, 20:31   #209
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

I digress. I am quite chuffed that a thread I started has lead to so many follow up posts, thank you to everyone that has contributed.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2021, 09:10   #210
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
Harry, you seem to be denying those who exercise their opportunity to not be assaulted and suggest it might be forced upon them whether or not they agree. Or at the very least denied treatment. Would that be only if they contract Covid, or perhaps for anything else as well?

Fortunately, historic record from not so long ago, tells a rather apt and important lesson about where that doctrine leads! Shame on you!

In that concern, nobody on here has so far tried to persuade others to their chosen option. And it is, thankfully, still an option. Your proposed world is well, not yet back upon us. Hopefully, there are still a few amongst us who have hindsight.

In correction: So far, at least on here, I can't remember anybody in any way trying to convince others, of whatever camp, to change their minds. Let alone displaying stupidity. By and large the discussion has been tempered with good manners. Most merely expressing a preference. To call this stupidity might be reconsidered.

If your decision, only had an effect on you - no problem at all, however your decisions and others of a similar mind can and do have repercussions for all of the rest of us.

Sometimes individual freedom of choice has to be limited, for the benefit of the majority - this is one of those cases.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote