Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th August 2014, 13:44   #11
ravingfool
Regular poster

MG ZT

Is this open to all-comers?

I'm not a paid up full member having only recently purchased a zt a couple of months ago but have been slowly reading through the forum for more information about them.

I'm not far away though and could be interested to pop along, certainly I've never seen a T4 session and would be interested to understand a bit more about what is possible with one - not that I have any particular requirements at the moment (as far as I know at least)!

I've got a friends birthday drinks on the 13th but may be capable of driving the next day... what time do you tend to meet for?
ravingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 14:28   #12
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

My last meet at the Star this year Vinnie, so it would be nice to keep the numbers of the 75's up there along with the ZT's Any ZR's coming?
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 15:16   #13
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT190+, MG ZT-T Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravingfool View Post
Is this open to all-comers?

I'm not a paid up full member having only recently purchased a zt a couple of months ago but have been slowly reading through the forum for more information about them.

I'm not far away though and could be interested to pop along, certainly I've never seen a T4 session and would be interested to understand a bit more about what is possible with one - not that I have any particular requirements at the moment (as far as I know at least)!

I've got a friends birthday drinks on the 13th but may be capable of driving the next day... what time do you tend to meet for?

Yes of course it is matey, come on down, all welcome. We normally start getting there for 1100, some eat there some don't. I usually leave about 1700-1800 as one of the last, but has been later
Old 19th August 2014, 15:21   #14
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
My last meet at the Star this year Vinnie, so it would be nice to keep the numbers of the 75's up there along with the ZT's Any ZR's coming?

Be nice to have you back again matey. Yes, so far, seems to be pretty even split. Have been told that some ZR ZS may come, but nothing definite yet. Still am hopeful
Old 19th August 2014, 15:24   #15
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxs View Post
I'll try to make it as well can't resist a good laugh.

Name added to main page
Old 19th August 2014, 15:30   #16
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
Hiya, leatherhead isn't too far away from me, nice weekend drive. Might give me a chance to diagnose some mpg issues I am having with my ol baby! Sweet Ill put that in my diary and see you there, I should have subscribed by then as well.

Name added to main page. Be nice to meet you
Old 19th August 2014, 15:31   #17
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
Hi , i new to all this , my lovely MG have just 3 day (it is awesome )where this meeting and what the need to do .thanks

Name added to main page, Be nice to meet you
Old 19th August 2014, 17:12   #18
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
Be nice to have you back again matey. Yes, so far, seems to be pretty even split. Have been told that some ZR ZS may come, but nothing definite yet. Still am hopeful
It would be lovely to have the ZR and ZS fraternity gather together with everyone else. I have seen some fine examples out and about with enthusiasts doing the marque proud. I remember seeing them at the Pride of Longbridge and was equally impressed I expect to be at the Star for a late breakfast, as I am taking Jessica to the airport early in the morning for her flight back to Africa ... it will be great to catch up with you Vinnie and I hope by then, that you will have washed your car for the photos lol
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 18:33   #19
BOZZ
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Default meeting

I will try my best to come , just like always no 100% , by the way hope see good people the , o yes what time it start??
BOZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2014, 18:40   #20
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
I will try my best to come , just like always no 100% , by the way hope see good people the , o yes what time it start??

11.00am please matey