Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th March 2014, 12:11   #61
Woof25
Passed Away

Rover 75 Saloon CDti Se A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWISSTONY View Post
Thank you Woof25 what a lovely beast (the car!) very jealous
It really was a wonderful car tony and immaculate in and out but I shudder to think what the cost would be if the paintwork needed any repairs though one member suggested a clear plastic wrap to avoid stone chips etc. Glad you liked it I should have taken more pics but other things claimed my attention !!
Woof25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2014, 12:17   #62
Woof25
Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaldbloke View Post
Well done and thanks for a lovely day Mike, it was good to finally meet owners other than my neighbour! Consider the plenum idea well and truly nicked & cheers again for my clip.

Massive thanks to Andy for the T4 session, all options working as described (despite somebody nearly destroying my ECM ). I was stunned to hear the results of the injector test.

Kev
Keep an eye on that clip they are little menaces and fly off if you need to remove scuttle one member told me his dog got his and he decided to buy some rather than wait for it to reappear!. You will find Kev members are always happy to share ideas to improve our cars and the foam is my contribution so welcome to a dry clean plenum friend. sorry about the hitch during T4 but I think the message has got through to all keep hands in pockets !!. Hope to see you at another meet in not too distant future
Old 11th March 2014, 12:20   #63
Woof25
Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil View Post
Had a Great Meet at Waggon & Horses,on a lovely First Sunshine day This Year.Met Loads of Friendly Guys.
It was great to meet you and your wonderful car Basil and hope to meet you again at a future meet