Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th June 2016, 00:33   #1
mealan

Rover 75 tourer

Default Kinked hose

Hi to all, please tell me if I have posted in the wrong forum,haven't quite found my way around yet. Today found a sharp kink in a hose next to fuel filter that disappears under ubp, didn't know what it was or where it went. Have been having starting and running issues before it stops dead but now it wont fire up at all. Checked everything suggested on here and replaced crank and cam sensors. Guy just had a look and powered tank pump from battery but no running sound. He sorted out the kinked hose and with ignition at 2 diesel came through with good pressure. Reconnected hose but still won't fire up. He does not have right kit to check 2002 75 faults but says seems to be electrical. Both lots of fuses look fine. Please can someone advise me what to try next, cars too nice to leave standing.

Last edited by mealan; 19th June 2016 at 15:24.. Reason: No responce from first version so put problem a different way
mealan is offline   Reply With Quote