Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd May 2017, 18:57   #31
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
I am sure you will get the sticker if anyone will. Germany, we go to see my son and wife, along with the three grandchildren. I think I might need a trailer for all the stuff they ask us to take that they like from Blighty. Have to take my son some Newcastle brun otherwise we would be staying in a hotel. I was over there just before Christmas delivering his Mercedes SLK 320 that he had me go and have a look at down south. Could not find one near Brum for the money. Nice motor but those wide tyres on the Belgian m/ way did my ears in. Still got tinnitus in my left ear. Hoping to go to Reil on the Mosel for some of our special wine. When we had been married for 25 years, 56 years this year, phew,my daughter-in-laws God parent, who owns some vineyards, planted some vines for us in one of them, so will bring some wine from those vines back, along with some more. It's around 95 miles from where we are, so all in all, we will probably do about 1300/1500 miles all told. It's nice to go there because we usually stop overnight, and they have an old black oak timbered property right by the side of the river Mosel. At night, Bernd brings around ten bottles of his best up from the cellars and we drink, sorry, taste the wine, but no spitting out allowed, looking out through the kitchen window at the boats going past all night with there lights on. Nice if you are a romantic person. We usually roll into bed around 3.00 am well oiled. The river is very wide there, and although the house is up about 15 feet higher than the river, in summer, if during winter they have a lot of rain, I have pictures of the river half way up the front door. They get out over the persons property at the rear of them when this happens. I know you enjoy some of the warm stuff, like me, but if you want me to save a bottle for you when I see you at one of the meets, I will, just let me know..
Sounds a cracking drive. Must be lovely to be that close to the river with the water lapping at your front door.
If ok, and you can save one as I know they can evaporate quickly, then yes to that bottle.

Have a safe journey.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote