Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd September 2019, 18:27   #1
hortonds
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer Automatic

Default Rover 75 V6 2.0 Low Mileage with 1 Year MOT

Photos are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DZdX1i24hgUGjowo6
74,346 Miles
Tourer
Automatic
MOT till September 2020

This is the Dali Llama of cars (One with everything).
Big enough to take a family on holiday and strong enough to take it to the Alps and back.

I use the diesel version as a band wagon and it takes three guys plus all of the PA system.

The V6 came to me with a leaking thermostat, which sounds minor, but I had to strip the engine to get there. Mind you, you now get a brand new thermostat, associated pipes, Manifold gaskets as well as a professional job. This car has no rust, whatsoever.

Usually the sills rust on the jacking point, this one is very clean. I've also put on new tyres, fixed the remote control and key entry, replaced the breather pipes on the engine, replaced the coolant.

So ... what's it like to drive? You get great power from the V6, encased in leather luxury and cruising along like you're floating on a cloud with good fuel economy. This one has the hi-line computer system, so it will not only tell you that a bulb has gone, but will also tell you which one. It also has a MPG calculator and Miles to the next fill up.

It has a walnut interior, heated leather seats, electric memory seats, Automatic transmission, Cruise Control, Driver AND Passenger separate climate control, Reversing Sensors, Air Conditioning, Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers, Auto dimming mirror, Auto levelling Lights, "See me home" lights (Stays on for 30 seconds), an "Over set limit" warning.

Bad points: Bit of wear on the drivers seat, Only one key, a couple of lines out on the IPK.

I'm only looking for £1,250.00 for this one as it will need the belts done at some point, but also only trying to get my money back from rescuing this beauty.

Jobs done: Everything you can possibly imagine ... I have the "Triggers Broom" of cars.

Last edited by hortonds; 22nd September 2019 at 19:14..
hortonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2019, 19:53   #2
hortonds
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer Automatic

It's still sitting there waiting for a new (and loving) owner.

Jobs done: Everything you can possibly imagine ... I have the "Triggers Broom" of cars.
hortonds is offline   Reply With Quote