Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Photography Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th April 2018, 23:50   #21
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Thank you Hristo for sharing this. A fascinating view of where you live.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2018, 06:33   #22
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrissim View Post
On 21 of April this year a friend of mine took this stunning photo of my home town Samokov. From a drone :
Good morning Hristo, is there a YouTube link to the drone video? A non commercial drone license in Kenya is 1000€. I would like to have a drone but without a license, the penalties are deportation, or prison and heavy fines. Thank you for posting up the photo
Old 25th April 2018, 18:49   #23
hrissim
Gets stuck in

75 MK1 2.5 V6 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Hristo, is there a YouTube link to the drone video? A non commercial drone license in Kenya is 1000€. I would like to have a drone but without a license, the penalties are deportation, or prison and heavy fines. Thank you for posting up the photo
Good evening Phil!
Unfortunately no drone footage available. The only one I found is this one.
I don`t know what are the law regulations over here regarding to drones.

Take a look what I "shot" last weekend in Rhodope Mountain:

Last edited by hrissim; 25th April 2018 at 19:27..
hrissim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2018, 04:58   #24
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Good morning Hristo, those guys gives me the creeps along with the snakes and the spiders. I can’t stand the sight of them The grass in the meadow and bush in the forest here, is quite thick and I have to wear high boots to protect myself from the snakes and the other creatures. I will have a look at the footage later, thank you for sharing and do keep posting

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 26th April 2018 at 09:07..
Old 28th April 2018, 05:52   #25
hrissim
Gets stuck in

75 MK1 2.5 V6 Saloon

Thumbs up Bulgaria Varvara MTB

Last weekend was the first MTB event for 2018.
Well organized by a friend of mine with a doctor, offroad support and mobile bike service.

Went there in Friday, back to home late Sunday.
The place /Varvara/ has mineral water springs, beautiful forests, interesting trails for biking and railway, which is one of the last still in usage narrow gauge line in Europe.
The bike trails were cleaned voluntarily.

Some photos from the event.
me in action:

after action satisfaction /beer, moon, stars, mineral water, friends/:

An еxcellent weekend.

Last edited by hrissim; 28th April 2018 at 05:55..
Old 30th April 2018, 16:33   #26
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

You certainly have some very stunning scenery there Hristo,many thanks for sharing your superb photos,keep up the good work Sir.

Regards.....John.
Old 1st May 2018, 06:32   #27
Roverlike
Avid contributor

Rover, few of them

You were so close, but not close enough. If you visited Split, Roman town more than 1700 years old with surrounding cities from similar age, we could meet up.
Have you been on Krka waterfalls in Croatia yet?
Also have you visited Varna in Bulgaria?
Roverlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2018, 10:12   #28
hrissim
Gets stuck in

75 MK1 2.5 V6 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
You certainly have some very stunning scenery there Hristo,many thanks for sharing your superb photos,keep up the good work Sir.

Regards.....John.
The pleasure is mine, Sir!
You now, when I see your photos - this is enough for me - no need to see the place with my own eyes
Mine are taken with a mobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverlike View Post
You were so close, but not close enough. If you visited Split, Roman town more than 1700 years old with surrounding cities from similar age, we could meet up.
Have you been on Krka waterfalls in Croatia yet?
Also have you visited Varna in Bulgaria?
I was in Split and in Zadar in 2012, but just for couple of hours - magnificent towns!
I`m a Bulgarian and I have been to Varna several times. I`m traveling a lot and there are no more than 5 towns in my country that I haven`t visited yet.
No, I haven`t been on Krka and its waterfalls unfortunately - I even didn`t know of their existence

It would be very interesting if you share your travels and visits in this thread - you are welcome!
The aim of this thread is to show the World how beautiful is our Peninsula

Cheers!

Last edited by hrissim; 1st May 2018 at 10:18..
Old 1st May 2018, 10:16   #29
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Beautiful photos Hristo. You look as though you have lots of healthy living in your free time. Have you heard of the Bulgarian Mafia, do they still exist? Years ago, I was asked by St. John Ambulance in the UK to go to Varna. One of their members was being held captive in a mafia run hotel in the city. He had got into trouble, when he slept with a prostitute and woke up to find he had been robbed of money and his passport. Unknown to him the hotel he was staying in was owned by the mafia and he ran up lots of debts. He had driven out to Bulgaria with his brother from the UK for a holiday and when the debts were not paid, the mafia smashed up their Merc and his brother managed to escape and raise the alarm. The police were corrupt and he could not go to them. The chap I brought back then had a mental breakdown, threatening suicide. He shouted to the street below his balcony obscenities whilst in a state of not wearing any clothes. When I met him, he was tied to a chair and gagged in his room with a minder.

I had to meet with the mafia and pay off his debts and protection money in order to get him out of the country. Had I not paid, they went through with me, a list of how much each body part was worth. The reason St. John Ambulance got hold of me, is that I used to do that sort of work freelance. I wonder if the authorities in Bulgaria have managed to eliminate the mafia. Most of the time, tourists and visitors never ever see that side they see the beautiful culture and the beautiful country

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 1st May 2018 at 10:20..
Old 1st May 2018, 10:48   #30
hrissim
Gets stuck in

75 MK1 2.5 V6 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Beautiful photos Hristo. You look as though you have lots of healthy living in your free time. Have you heard of the Bulgarian Mafia, do they still exist? Years ago, I was asked by St. John Ambulance in the UK to go to Varna. One of their members was being held captive in a mafia run hotel in the city. He had got into trouble, when he slept with a prostitute and woke up to find he had been robbed of money and his passport. Unknown to him the hotel he was staying in was owned by the mafia and he ran up lots of debts. He had driven out to Bulgaria with his brother from the UK for a holiday and when the debts were not paid, the mafia smashed up their Merc and his brother managed to escape and raise the alarm. The police were corrupt and he could not go to them. The chap I brought back then had a mental breakdown, threatening suicide. He shouted to the street below his balcony obscenities whilst in a state of not wearing any clothes. When I met him, he was tied to a chair and gagged in his room with a minder.

I had to meet with the mafia and pay off his debts and protection money in order to get him out of the country. Had I not paid, they went through with me, a list of how much each body part was worth. The reason St. John Ambulance got hold of me, is that I used to do that sort of work freelance. I wonder if the authorities in Bulgaria have managed to eliminate the mafia. Most of the time, tourists and visitors never that side they see the beautiful culture and the beautiful country
Hi, Phil!
Since we joined the EU mine country is far from what it used to be.
The Mafia still exist - even it rules in our country. BUT...
But the Mafia now is very hidden - they are not anymore interested in things like your sad unfortunately experience. They are interested in master/steal the EU founds They play in big.
Our prime-minister is ex-mafia member - we all know that there is no ex
Now Bulgaria is far from what it used to be. Just always and everywhere keep an eye on your things. Thats all. I`m traveling a lot and I know what was and what is now - huuuge difference. We are fighting mafia/country with a protests - I`m a regular participant. And there is a hope as we got out of power one prime-minister and his government /slave of Red Mafia/ in 2013/2014.
This is deep and long topic far from the aim of this thread.

Here in Balkans we have what to show the visitors - plenty of stunning Mountains, 4 seas, lot`s of Monasteries, Medieval towns and more cultural and historical places. At last through here the humans are populated the Europe

Here I`m with a friend of mine /the owner of mentioned 313bhp monster/ and his children in Rila Mountain 2 years ago on:

... one of Vapa lakes:

Last edited by hrissim; 1st May 2018 at 11:00..