Notices

Old 7th December 2016, 08:49   #11
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbonney88 View Post
I'm not going to read it then.. as it will wind me up....
best not.......
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 09:11   #12
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

And worthwhile considering why they committed such a despicable crime.

"He said Ryan had been a drug user since the age of 19 but 18 months ago "as a matter of choice" started using crack cocaine.
Mr Jackson said her use of that drug may offer some explanation for what happened, but was not an excuse.
Drew McKenzie, for Kirkby, said his client had a long-standing addiction to heroin and added: "He is pretty appalled by his behaviour." "

I often think that drug users should be given what they want and helped to do us all a favour and quietly take a massive overdose.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 09:19   #13
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
And worthwhile considering why they committed such a despicable crime.

"He said Ryan had been a drug user since the age of 19 but 18 months ago "as a matter of choice" started using crack cocaine.
Mr Jackson said her use of that drug may offer some explanation for what happened, but was not an excuse.
Drew McKenzie, for Kirkby, said his client had a long-standing addiction to heroin and added: "He is pretty appalled by his behaviour." "

I often think that drug users should be given what they want and helped to do us all a favour and quietly take a massive overdose.
Your idea has merit .

FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 09:32   #14
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Rav, I cant read those anymore, it just makes me so angry. I'm a great believer in what goes around comes around, I just wish there were more pics/stories about them getting their comeuppance.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 11:27   #15
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Not only do I blame those scum-bags for what they have done but I blame successive governments and the goody goodies that tell you, you mustn't upset them or bring them down as they are ill.
Ill my foot....... They made a decision to take drugs in the first place, whether they were offered them in the first place or were blind drunk makes no odds, self control of drink or giving it a try doesn't wash with me. Successive govt's have carried on with this pointless Methadone campaign.
Now no one in the country doesn't know about the harm and eventual move into criminal activity when on drugs, so why are these people treated like an Ill person? In fact there are many out there that have illnesses caused by no fault of their own that get less support than the drug user.... it is all wrong and something needs to be done now with these people.
Scotland is now reckoned to have one of the highest amount of drug users pro rata in the world, is that our claim to fame?
You want to come to Kilmarnock and see it, they are everywhere, in fact no, who would want to come here.
Old 7th December 2016, 15:17   #16
jackatesme
This is my second home

rover 75 saloon.Renault Captur 1.5 diesel.

Thanked 1,242 Times in 702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
Not only do I blame those scum-bags for what they have done but I blame successive governments and the goody goodies that tell you, you mustn't upset them or bring them down as they are ill.
Ill my foot....... They made a decision to take drugs in the first place, whether they were offered them in the first place or were blind drunk makes no odds, self control of drink or giving it a try doesn't wash with me. Successive govt's have carried on with this pointless Methadone campaign.
Now no one in the country doesn't know about the harm and eventual move into criminal activity when on drugs, so why are these people treated like an Ill person? In fact there are many out there that have illnesses caused by no fault of their own that get less support than the drug user.... it is all wrong and something needs to be done now with these people.
Scotland is now reckoned to have one of the highest amount of drug users pro rata in the world, is that our claim to fame?
You want to come to Kilmarnock and see it, they are everywhere, in fact no, who would want to come here.
You are not on your own,every morning when i go to get morning paper there is a queue outside post office,all youngsters waiting for they pay outs. What i have noticed they are not from local families, i think the more affluent areas of the county are into what could only be described as ethnic cleansing,aided by the county council.Then they boast in local paper of reduction of crime in those affluent areas. I have been told by a relative who was in the police force, that when areas of patrol are given out in morning, when Rhymney is mentioned everyone makes a step back.
jackatesme is offline   Reply With Quote