Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 29th April 2020, 12:51   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Day 310 of the lockdown....................

........................................... I have been discovering things. Found out why the Black Bear is called Brunty, short for Bruntingthorpe, he flew in the Vulcan XH588 back in 2006. A very chatty chap he is as well, got a proper posh voice.

BoB now has his own name badge, and it looks just grand on him. Both Strawberry and I now have new badges "Help the Heroes", the hooman Bob said that we deserved them as we have been good as gold in the lockdown.

Bertie has a wee blue bag that he never leaves off. Inside the bag he has a brand new 1 pound coin. It was given to him by the hooman Bob's late wife. She said that he could buy an ice cream with the money. He wanted to share the ice cream with Mum but since she took the hands of the angels he decided to keep it, then he will always have a token of her love.

Wish I had met Mum, all the other Bears have told me how lovely she is. I think she pops in every night to check on Bob, to make sure he is OK.
We are coping OK, we play games during the day. Hide and seek is Holly's favourite. Yogi and Beatrice organise the food. Bubbles the penguin is often asleep, says she misses the snow and ice. Tony the Tiger and Grumpy grandad tell us scary stories about the old days.

Sid and Boozy Bear are always up to something naughty. DC the dog looks after our security and barks at anything that makes a noise. As Banana is not well we now have Bertie Banana staying with us. Sits looking out the window all day.
We stand at the window every Fursday at 8pm and make a noise in support of the NHS. We hear Bob banging a drum downstairs. We wanted the drum but Bob said NO. Spoilsport.

Anyway keep safe friends and will see you all soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4505.jpg (137.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4508.jpg (137.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4502.jpg (137.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4503.jpg (137.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4509.jpg (139.7 KB, 17 views)

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2020, 09:00   #2
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Day 681 of the lockdown.............

..................................... and we have received good news. The hooman Bob has said that we are all allowed out as of today. Yogi and Beatrice have been going out at night to get supplies from the Castle Bears. They are supplying us with fresh berries and nuts plus some very juicy leaves. Plus we get some honeycomb plus there idea of cider, not what I’m used to as it knocks me out. Apparently it’s called rough scrumpy, not what I would call it though.

Holly is back in Bob’s good books as she has been helping with the gardening, Bob points out the weeds and she pulls them out and eats them. Bob likes that idea although her wind stinks and her breath ain’t much better.
Looking forward going to see the Castle Bears tonight, but if it’s raining then our visit will get put off. The mud is a pain to get off of our fur. We have all moulted our winter fur and now have our summer fur growing.

Will get our Bob to post up some new photos later on. He is off to get the essentials today. Whilst he is out we have to get our bedding changed, go round picking up the rubbish and generally clean up. Yogi watches us and if we are not doing it right then he takes over, so you can guess that none of us get it right. Poor ole Yogi falls for it every time, but he gets us back by making us clean our teeth twice before bedtime, we hate cleaning our teeth.

Hope everyone is keeping well and doing what you are told. Keep safe and hope to see all our friends real......................... Phew! Holly have you just broke wind? Well, go outside and do that. What a stinky you are, glad I don’t sleep in your bed.
Anyway we’ll see you all soon.

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote