Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th December 2014, 16:04   #18
ROBBIE G
Posted a thing or two

75 saloon 1.8 classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_a_n1979 View Post
State why?

I've ZERO points and never had any

I've got ultra low insurance on both cars and that's with both myself & the wife on the policy, fully comp and everything covered

Just because I choose to have a car with more than enough BHP doesn't give ANYONE the right to say whether it's right for me to have that or not!

If YOU don't agree with it then fair enough, but it'd be better if you kept you gob shut and comments to yourself

Righteous muppets are generally 99% jealous!

**That's me done on here; over the last few weeks there've been too many idiots spouting off thinking that they're bang on the nose with what they say but it still turns round on them and backfires...

I'll post on here if I need advice on issues etc but other than that I cant be ***** with it anymore...

Feel sorry for the folk on here who make the forum interesting and a pleasure to be part of it...
Hold in there, its life we are all different and have differing opinions whats one persons opinion can be someone elses marmite as its known, Best to brush it off, life would be boring if we all agreed all the time, best to except not everyone thinks a like