Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th May 2020, 22:09   #9
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

I’d speak to her first and see how it goes best to try and sort it out between yous.
I had similar to Brian several years back where I got reported to the council several times For working on cars in the street (friend who works at council told me) all work was done on the runway unless I was just quickly checking something over but as it wasn’t a business nothing could be done, however said neighbour then reported me for pouring oil down the drain as he was getting nowhere with the council so out they came to test the drains and ask me what I did with my old engine oil. So I showed them the 25l drums that I used to store it before taking it to be disposed of. Test of drain were clear no further action.
Fast forward a few years and a knock at the door said neighbours suspension had collapsed as he drove into his drive blocking part of the street and his neighbours drive, he asked if I could come fix it for him to which my rely was nope can’t be seen to be working on cars in the street sorry and closed the door the look on his face was priceless 😂 think it sat like that for a couple of days before being dragged away. So don’t worry about it and Speak to your neighbour and sort something out.