Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd June 2017, 17:42   #1
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Default Playing Music with Playlist on Eclipse??

I am pulling my hair out, have transferred music onto a Sdcard together with the playlists and although the playlists show up in my player they show as having no tracks. If I look at them in an editor they have the track listings etc.

Has anyone has anyluck with playlists working and if so what format of playlist did you use.

Ta Karl
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2017, 09:18   #2
StuartB
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircub View Post
I am pulling my hair out, have transferred music onto a Sdcard together with the playlists and although the playlists show up in my player they show as having no tracks. If I look at them in an editor they have the track listings etc.

Has anyone has anyluck with playlists working and if so what format of playlist did you use.

Ta Karl
Hi Karl

I suspect the playlists have the original location of the tracks embedded in them and that would of course be different to where the tracks are now on your sd card.

If you google "copy playlists to sd card" there are numerous links and ideas but I got lost in them all. Lol

So what I did to get around this is copy all of the tracks for a particular "Playlist" into a folder named "(whatever your playlist name)"on the sd card and then select that folder to play.

Hope this is off some help.

Cheers

Stuart
StuartB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 14:50   #3
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

I have sort of solved it I found another music player called Mediamonkey that plays the playlist correctly.

It's also a very good player, much better that the installed player.
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote