Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th December 2023, 23:15   #1
VVB

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur For Sale

It is with some regret that I have decided to stop driving and let me Rover 75 go to a new home.

Having come to the conclusion that at 81 my reactions are slowing and this car should now be in the hands of a fellow Rover enthusiast.

It is a 2001 Rover 75 Connoisseur saloon, V6 automatic in British Racing Green, which I have had since 2008.

She has a 2.5 V6 engine, approximately 145,000 miles on the clock and comes with a full service record. I have always ensured that any work that needed doing was done immediately.

Her next cam belt replacement is due at 180,000.

The interior is still exactly as it came out of the showroom apart from the radio with a SAT NAV/radio/CD player

Fitted options include heated seats and Powerfold mirrors.

The awful space saver tyre has also been replaced with a full size fifth wheel.

All five wheels have Michelin all weather tyres in excellent condition.

She has a heavy duty battery.

We had her resprayed September 2018. At that time, all rust was removed and panels replaced where necessary. They also weatherproofed the underside.

The car has not been driven since February 2022, when I decided that driving is no longer for me.

At the moment she is not driveable as the coil springs have collapsed and the brakes need work. It has, however, taken time to make the decision to sell her as I am still very fond of her. My main concern is that she goes to someone who will continue to drive her.

Viewing is of course welcome here in lovely Kinross.

£995 ono

Last edited by VVB; 8th December 2023 at 23:32..
VVB is offline   Reply With Quote