Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North East
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd May 2017, 16:36   #21
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Durham MG Club

I have got all the details for forms and completed them and sent them off on way home this evening, and will be collecting tickets next Wednesday at Durham MG Clun night

The plan will be to all meet up at the Services at Washington (South Bound),

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.89...7i13312!8i6656

at 0915 hrs on Sunday 14 May, and depart at 0930 hrs.

I will then pass on tickets to each member and then we can drive the three of so miles to Riverside park in Chester Le Street, park up, as a group and enjoy the show

There is expected to be around 400+ cars in attendance, and it will be a variety of different marques of cars on display

I have asked the club for a dozen tickets, so that will leave us three spare tickets, which can be issued on a first come first served basis

Stu

Project Gruple http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213155
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 11:37   #22
Freebyrd
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
I have got all the details for forms and completed them and sent them off on way home this evening, and will be collecting tickets next Wednesday at Durham MG Clun night

The plan will be to all meet up at the Services at Washington (South Bound),

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.89...7i13312!8i6656

at 0915 hrs on Sunday 14 May, and depart at 0930 hrs.

I will then pass on tickets to each member and then we can drive the three of so miles to Riverside park in Chester Le Street, park up, as a group and enjoy the show

There is expected to be around 400+ cars in attendance, and it will be a variety of different marques of cars on display

I have asked the club for a dozen tickets, so that will leave us three spare tickets, which can be issued on a first come first served basis

Stu
PM sent Stu.
Old 9th May 2017, 11:45   #23
Fusilier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebyrd View Post
PM sent Stu.
Brian

and replied

stu

Old 9th May 2017, 15:38   #24
Rikki
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190, Land Rover Series IIA, KIA Pro C'eed VR7

Just to confirm what I told Stu in another thread.. you will most probably have myself and my young lad drop by, the car is in no fit state to be shown on a club stand- terrible paint work, filthy interior and badly mismatched paint on the front Bumper. - It is very much at the start of a work in progress.

If it had just been a 75&ZT meet I would have "officially" joined you all, but with other MG clubs there I don't want to bring the club stand down

However I would like to meet you all and get to know some other local members so me and the boy will probably drive up and come and join you as visitors
Born Monday, 14th July 2003 @ 12:51:51
9,940th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
2,948th ZT 190 + to be made out of 4,023
1,042nd ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
Done: Cam belt and aux belts. Water pump, pulleys and tensioners, Hunter wheel alignment, New thermostat and housing, Plenum guard mod, refix undertray, Bonnet cable mod, upgraded Balance VIS motor, One empty bank account, one nervous breakdown.
Rikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 15:54   #25
Fusilier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Just to confirm what I told Stu in another thread.. you will most probably have myself and my young lad drop by, the car is in no fit state to be shown on a club stand- terrible paint work, filthy interior and badly mismatched paint on the front Bumper. - It is very much at the start of a work in progress.

If it had just been a 75&ZT meet I would have "officially" joined you all, but with other MG clubs there I don't want to bring the club stand down

However I would like to meet you all and get to know some other local members so me and the boy will probably drive up and come and join you as visitors
Rikki

Looking forward to meeting you, and we should all be parked together on the club stand. With me being a member of Durham MG Club, we will get a space at the front of the show, which is nice, as everybody will get to see the cars on show

Stu

Old 9th May 2017, 18:52   #26
monty1
Avid contributor

mg zt-t deisel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post

mate you want to bring it over and we can give the bodywork a going at, done mine today so we have time to do yours, ive got some poorboys blackhole so that will do a nice job on your car, you going in the mg on sunday yeah ?, we can convoy

mines in no fit state yet either
monty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 19:17   #27
Rikki
Loves to post

Not got any time mate, stuffed with work atm, apart from tomorrow afternoon, and that's my weekly "Club" session - besides with the best will in the world we wont be able to buff the mismatched front bumper , If you want to run up on Sunday we could run together (strength in numbers ) , I could meet you at the Shell garage about 9?
Done: Cam belt and aux belts. Water pump, pulleys and tensioners, Hunter wheel alignment, New thermostat and housing, Plenum guard mod, refix undertray, Bonnet cable mod, upgraded Balance VIS motor, One empty bank account, one nervous breakdown.
Old 9th May 2017, 19:27   #28
monty1
Avid contributor

mg zt-t deisel

think we will need to meet up with the others to get the tickets, i could come get your car thursday morning pal, i could give it a polish for you, no big deal ive got plenty of time on my hands
monty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 20:33   #29
Rikki
Loves to post

Even with a polish mate, with the mismatched bumper and grubby interior I wouldn't want it on the club stand, but that's a very kind offer. You run up and meet the others and I will trundle up and say hello at some point.
Old 10th May 2017, 17:18   #30
Fusilier

Well I am going to Durham MG Club monthly meet tonight, and will be picking up tickets ready for Sunday

Stu