Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th September 2016, 09:53   #1
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts
Default Last Midland Nano Meet of year 15/16 Oct 16

The last Nano Meet of the year will be on Sat 15 & Sun 16 October 2016.

More details of what we are about can be found on the dedicated website (link below)

All owners are welcome regardless of which forum they belong to and how clean or dirty their car may be on the day.

We exist to provide free advice and support to keep more 75s/ZTs on the road and whether you are a new owner with little technical knowledge or a more experienced owner with considerable knowledge there is always something new to learn.

If you would like to attend please either go the Nano website and record your names on the attendance list or if you find it easier just put your name down on here and we will update the list on the Nano website.

At the last meet in September we had 2 rare cars together both were MG Pearl Black V8 tourers !

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 18th September 2016 at 14:07..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2016, 14:27   #2
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default Last Nano Meet Of 2016

Hi Members/ R40 Owners.

The nano meets are coming to an end for 2016, October 15th & 16th will be last for this season you are all more than welcome to join us, either for a chat or to work on you car with the help and guidance of dedicated and experienced R40 owners.

You may want advice or information aimed at resolving a problem you have with your car, this to can be found at the nano.

At the nano each year I offer as part as my contribution to fit the SSC Handbrake Modification, this is kept to Five only each day of the meet, if you wish to be included in those Five then you need to be on my list.

Therefore please drop me a PM for day and time Sat or Sun.

You will also find the spyhole mod trays for swapping, spyhole rodding tool,intercooler O-rings, coolant cap O-rings, these are FOC.

Interior door handles for exchange FOC,

Free T4 health session you will have to add you name to the white board once you arrive for this, you have to be prepared to wait as the T4 sessions are very popular.

You can also have breakfast but you need to be on the list and be there before 10.00am either day of the meet.

Food throughout the day also from the pub.

Please remember this quote below in brackets.

( You do the work. We supply the expertise ).

Please be aware this is not a 75 & ZT Owners Club originated event and as such is not covered by the Club’s own public liability insurance.
The Owners Club take no responsibility for the overall event in any way.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2016, 19:33   #3
philwilliams

Rover 75 Saloon

Smile Last Nano Meet

I am a new member having become the proud owner of an 05 plate Rover 75 saloon in black in the last two weeks. I would very much like to attend the next nano meet. I can attend both days but will have to return home on sat night and return sun morning.
Look forward to meeting you all.

Regards

Phil
philwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2016, 00:40   #4
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by philwilliams View Post
I am a new member having become the proud owner of an 05 plate Rover 75 saloon in black in the last two weeks. I would very much like to attend the next nano meet. I can attend both days but will have to return home on sat night and return sun morning.
Look forward to meeting you all.

Regards

Phil
HI Phil.
Welcome to the OC, also you are more than welcome to attend the nano meet Oct 15th or 16th both days if you want to, we will be more than willing to help show you over your new purchase if you have not had one before.

If you would like breakfast on any or both of those days then please do let us know, breakfast starts at 10.00 am on the dot.

If you like jump over a register your self on the nano forum hope to see you in about 12 days cheers Arctic

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2016, 19:44   #5
gonzo34

75saloon

Hi I'm new to forums and struggling a bit I've been to register for the nano meets bur not received an email to confirm that I was successful I would like to attend in the 15t with my wife's 75cdti it's not running properly and there are a couple of things we would like some advice on plus want to get into the owners club community we would like to order 3breakfast as my sister is coming with us she is a member but won't be bringing her car this time
gonzo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2016, 20:57   #6
chris65
Avid contributor

mg zt-t

Hi Gonzo,no doubt Trebor or Arctic will confirm soon,but don't worry about not receiving email,everyone is welcome,registered or not,welcome to the mad house,Chris
chris65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2016, 04:16   #7
gonzo34

75saloon

Thanks so we just turn up who do we book breakfast with its my wife's car bought it for a future classic
gonzo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2016, 06:55   #8
Mischief
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

If you register and post here:

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...hp?f=116&t=358

You can be added to the list

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My 75's General Information:

• This vehicle was the 49,501st 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 1.8 T Club SE to be made out of 3,980
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 in Celestial (Special Metallic) (code: IAI) to be made out of 19 Celestial (Special Metallic) 75s
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2016, 08:51   #9
Dawn
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180+ auto

Thanked 1,128 Times in 504 Posts

Hi guys

Gonzo is my brother, Paul. He registered on the Nano site Saturday, but hasn't had the admin email allowing him to post. I tried posting this morning asking for us to be added, but got MYSQL error on my phone.

Dawn
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2016, 17:01   #10
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Both Gonzo and Phil Williams are both now activated and should be able to post ?

If still having problems post details on here and i will add you to the list on the nano site for now

Are you attending both days ?

Which day(s) do you want breakfast - Saturday/Sunday or both ? ( breakfast at 10am both days )

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 4th October 2016 at 21:41..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote