Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd May 2017, 09:55   #1
mikmoz
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer cdti/75 v6 2.5

Default Rover 75 Tourer (SE spec)

I have my tourer up for sale on ebay,i bought this with a friend in mind,well thats how i justified the purchasenothing to do with not being able to resist every 75 i see:The friend in question now says he wants a saloonthis vehicle is a Connoisseur,but i have fitted leather memory seats and as the more knowledgeable of you will notice it has a full black interior which i love,but am well aware will not be too everyone's taste,its a nice solid car but with a few scratches and parking dings,but overall looks great and is mechanically strong and solid underneath,it has ,what i think is a navall installed,the more eagle eyed will also notice that the towing eye is missing in the photos on the bay,i removed it when cleaning the car and forgot it,its now back in place.its sorned at the moment but i will stick a months tax on and temp insurance for a test drive,it has a dint at the bottom of the rear wheel arch next to the rear passenger side door,but nothing major, please have a look at the ebay listing as i have made a list of all the work done in the last couple of weeks,i just really liked this car when i saw it and just wanted to give it some love,i am offering it on here to members for £1300 or there abouts.i would be interested if you have a saloon you want to swap,has to be a diesel, pm me on here if your interested or give me a bell my number is on the ebay listing ,cheers for looking Mike.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1124130419...84.m1555.l2649

Last edited by mikmoz; 22nd May 2017 at 11:45..
mikmoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2017, 17:46   #2
mikmoz
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer cdti/75 v6 2.5

cars now sold,thanks for looking
mikmoz is offline   Reply With Quote