Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st May 2018, 17:50   #1
turbo_billy
Avid contributor

MG ZT+

Default Apologies

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, firstly my apologies for being away so long. Life has been hectic for the last 12 months with many priorities having changed. Secondly, I would like to thank all the participating members for all their help over the last 3 years of my ZT ownership. Unfortunately, after spending a shed load of money on her over that period, the last straw was when the clutch went a couple of weeks ago hot on the heels of a £500 spend to get through the MOT. With some sadness then it is time for the car to go to a good home.
To any member interested here, £200 can get you an 02 plate 160 in Trophy Blue. ( the 5 full size hairpins with good tyres and cd/radio gets you your moneys worth right there)
For any more info please PM me and I will pass on my number. I need the car gone reasonably quickly as it is taking up communal parking space.
It has been a pleasure to own and I will miss it but I simply can't afford to keep throwing money at it at the moment.
I apologise if this is the wrong place to post but would rather it helps a member/members on here than go on the bay of evil.
Thanks again for all your help and hospitality and who knows, one day I may be back.
Kindest regards,
Tim
turbo_billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2018, 19:09   #2
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Turn red and post some pictures chap...

I am sure someone will salvage it...