Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th July 2023, 16:53   #1
Maxfly
Loves to post

MG ZT 190 SE

Default SMB Female to SMA Male connectorr

Hey folks, looking for an SMB Female to SMA Male connector but the male must have slits in it as standard SMA doesn't fit in. Not sure exactly what keywords to add as have tried slits. Slotted and a few others that now evade my mind. Picture below showing what I need the male part to look like. Help or correct search term would be much appreciated please or direct link
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2023, 20:00   #2
Maxfly
Loves to post

MG ZT 190 SE

Managed to find out what I should have been looking for, it's an MCX connector type that is pictured, so I needed an SMA female to MCX male connector which I have now ordered.
Old 18th July 2023, 16:17   #3
Maxfly
Loves to post

MG ZT 190 SE

All connected up now with that correct connector. I was fitting a shark fin aerial to replace the FM, GPS and DAB aerials that were stuck on the inside of my windscreen. FM slightly better, GPS seems good so far and DAB much much better. However I thought poor signal was the issue with the DAB app freezing up the Xtrons HU, it wasn't so dropped their tech support a quick email detailing what was happening and they sent me an updated APK to download. Did that and now all works great. Not had many issues with my stereo but the couple of times I have had to contact them they have been great at responding and getting things sorted out.