Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th December 2006, 15:23   #9
apywell
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon. 2.0 Diesel Auto. Connoisseur SE.

Thanks for that Simon.

Hi Keith, the car is 02 and has (thinking....) about 78000 on the clock.

At the moment I have the 'econ' button working the heating. So the fan isn't and issue, and you are right what you say about a slight drop when the fan kicks in. To be honest, I've just bought 4 new tyres, had a full service and the rear wheel bearing done just a month ago and only had the car 5 months (Oh and tax is due at the end of the month). I really could do without spending any more on the car this time of year. Do you think this could wait until spring, as I don't use the aircon during the winter months? If it is a quick fix or something not too expensive then maybe I can do something, but I have no drive and have to park the car in the next street. So you see, I am very limited to what I can do on my own.

Thanks for the offer of Testbook BTW.

I was having a nosey through the 'other' forum the other night and noticed some talk about having a meet for a weekend while everyone fixes their 75s. Not sure if this was you Keith or was it someone else. There was talk of camping and all sorts. This would be a great idea for the likes of me...

Anyhow, there's my story so far.....

Oh, just remembered that I am visiting a friend in Shropshire on the 20th Dec. Is this any good for having a look with Testbook?

Last edited by apywell; 8th December 2006 at 15:28..
apywell is offline   Reply With Quote