Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 & ZT Gallery
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd March 2011, 21:25   #11
calibrax
Posted a thing or two

BMW 4 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpcop View Post
I might try and get along to one of the meets, i dont want anyone to see my car closeup though lol.....its a mass of stone chips on the front.
Gorgeous car... those gridspokes go really well with the grey. Would be good to see you and your car at Pride of Longbridge on April 15th if you can make it? should be a load of members there!

And don't worry about the stone chips, we all have those. Photos never tell the whole story. I'm at the point where I have decided to accept the fact that my car is nearly 7 years old and it's never going to have perfect paintwork, so I just think of all the little blemishes and scratches as "character"

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 160 (sadly now gone!)
2015 BMW 435d GranCoupe XDrive
calibrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2011, 19:59   #12
tvpcop
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 135+

Yeh i do like my grids, i wasnt to sure which to have refurbed, the hairpins or gridspokes but im glad with my choice as they suit it more. I really need to get rid of the budget rubbish tyres on the rear though, they are garbage and start droning at exactly 78mph....very annoying!

I may well try and get to the pride of longbridge.....i'll check my shifts and then consult SWMBO, looks good though. I used to be very into original minis thats where i learnt to tinker with cars....i used to go to loads of mini shows and always had a good laugh.
MG ZT CDTI+ 135 Drivers Intel pack, spec: full heated leather, parking sensors, auto dip mirror, traffic master, xenons, harmon kardon system, kenwood mp3, bluetooth, refurbed gridspokes, Decat Longlife Stainless exhaust, 190 brake conversion, Synergy2 + Pierburg, intake mod, FK-452's, Jules gold resistor

To-do, Leon splitter, have drivers seat re-upholstered to repair rip.............the list never ends!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tvpcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2011, 20:03   #13
tvpcop
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 135+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofo View Post
The colour of mine is Pewter Grey, but going from the photos it seems very similar. Probably look totally different side by side
Haha you are probably right, MGR seemed to use millions of different colours over the years......probably whatever they had on the shelf at the time
MG ZT CDTI+ 135 Drivers Intel pack, spec: full heated leather, parking sensors, auto dip mirror, traffic master, xenons, harmon kardon system, kenwood mp3, bluetooth, refurbed gridspokes, Decat Longlife Stainless exhaust, 190 brake conversion, Synergy2 + Pierburg, intake mod, FK-452's, Jules gold resistor

To-do, Leon splitter, have drivers seat re-upholstered to repair rip.............the list never ends!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:36   #14
calibrax
Posted a thing or two

BMW 4 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpcop View Post
I used to be very into original minis thats where i learnt to tinker with cars....i used to go to loads of mini shows and always had a good laugh.
This was at POL last year....

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 160 (sadly now gone!)
2015 BMW 435d GranCoupe XDrive
calibrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2011, 17:08   #15
tvpcop
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 135+

Haha brill......i'd love to have the time and space to play with some daft cars. I did a ferrari driving day on tuesday and i really want a stupid fast car again as a toy

Ive seen a caterham type kit car with a hyabusa engine for sale for £4000 i'd so love to buy it but i'd never get the green light

Me in a Ferrari 430 round Silverstone....i got it to about 140mph before the brake point at the end of the straight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24th March 2011, 17:09   #16
tvpcop
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 135+

Oh and im sure that Ferrari is X-power grey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]