Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th December 2018, 22:06   #13
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastienclement View Post
I recently purchased a LWB with all the bells and whistles. It's a really lovely car but something that really is getting into the realms of something you WANT rather than need.

Mine has at least double the mileage that the diesel one had but it was less than half the cost.

Only you can weigh it up - I wanted a LWB 75 because I'm an enthusiast but i have had to spend out on it and will continue to do so as it needs maintenance.

As Brian said above, do get someone to inspect the state of the sills & rear foot Wells from underneath. I think mcnellie built them all outside in the rain!!

HOWEVER... They drive really REALLY nicely. Way better motorway manners then a standard wheelbase 75. Better sound deadening. Just feels a bit more luxobarge-y than a normal 75.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This is my problem I have been driving Rovers or other BL cars for the past 50 years there has been the odd little other supplement from time to time but since the launch of the 600 there has always been a Rover as my car currently a pair of 75s on the drive. Can’t imagine not having one. Had a midget that I bought in 79 it was 6 months old at that time and lived in the garage for thirty four years. Had to sell it as I could no longer get in and out of it. ( old age again) mine not the cars. I know I should go for something else but it would not be a Rover. The wife can’t get in or out a land or Range Rover so sadly they are off the cards.
What to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote