Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > V8 Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th October 2013, 18:02   #31
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

I joined the 260 before I purchased my ZTT and although not a full member I joined the guys at a meet and was made welcome looked at the cars and talked to members got all the info and answers I wanted. Once I purchased the car I applied for full membership. and as they say the rest is history.
Old 16th October 2013, 18:21   #32
Duotone
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilver View Post
As a two-sixties member for nearly 6 years I love the way it operates, keeping it strictly for owners escapes all the trolls, bots and haters that plague many other sites. When I go on there I know that all the threads and replies are relevant and civilised.
For those that want to buy a V8, I have found anyone who asked on the public site have been given good advice and contrary to what has been suggested, we don't have details on every car and it's unlikely that we could identify "a dog" that has not been discussed on other sites. Anyone who joins us is something of an enthusiast and tries to look after their cars and that's the only ones we really know about!
I have to agree.

As a full member I was always made welcome.

Dave T
Old 18th October 2013, 20:07   #33
stux99
Posted a thing or two

MG3/TF Spark/ MGTF Steppy/ MG GS

Quote:
As a two-sixties member for nearly 6 years I love the way it operates, keeping it strictly for owners escapes all the trolls, bots and haters that plague many other sites. When I go on there I know that all the threads and replies are relevant and civilised.
For those that want to buy a V8, I have found anyone who asked on the public site have been given good advice and contrary to what has been suggested, we don't have details on every car and it's unlikely that we could identify "a dog" that has not been discussed on other sites. Anyone who joins us is something of an enthusiast and tries to look after their cars and that's the only ones we really know about!
Not a lot more to say really.
Old 27th October 2013, 07:23   #34
peterv6
Avid contributor

Mg ZT260 # 217

Quote:

I totally agree!:-)
As a ZT260 owner abroad the Two sixties is so valuable to me. Have had the car for four years now and the knowledge and help you get is superb.
The Two sixties is run perfectly, the guy's are doing a great job, thanks!