Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st August 2019, 07:13   #148231
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Morning all.

Grey start to the day down here.

Had a fantastic day yesterday with my niece.

Off out again to dinner this evening at the Sloop in Kingskerwell.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 07:58   #148232
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Morning all, another sunny one in prospect here.

Glad the pooch is eating a little, always a good sign when they take food 👍👍
Old 31st August 2019, 08:51   #148233
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, What a grey day & spitting with rain at the moment, Much cooler breeze today almost cardy weather.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 10:23   #148234
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Morning all, I was going to do some gardening work today but it looks like I'll be putting my train drivers hat on it's chucking it down, the noise from the rain on the conservatory roof has sent the cats running

Old 31st August 2019, 10:28   #148235
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Good morning all from an overcast and windy Bristol, blow that. I needed to see a dentist this weekend but could not get an appointment until next Thursday, so I am relying on home remedies, clove oil and salt water gargles, but I must crack on and check the car.

Tomorrow we are at a garden party in Oxfordshire in memory of Serena. It’s for her friends and family who were not able to make her funeral in Nairobi. She was good friends with David Cameron’s wife and they might be at the party. I hope no one mentions Brexit, that would spoil the party. I have done Serena proud with a tribute slide show of her life.

Monday I am driving up to London and staying at the airport overnight, then seeing Jessica off at 7a.m as she is flying to Nairobi for a few days, then onto Cape Town. I am sticking around in the UK until mid October. The MOT on the V6 is due. If the buyers don’t come through, I will keep the car for another year.

Tuesday I am meeting up with Rover54 and possibly my mechanic who should be back from his holiday in the South of France
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 11:42   #148236
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning all from an overcast and windy Bristol, blow that. I needed to see a dentist this weekend but could not get an appointment until next Thursday, so I am relying on home remedies, clove oil and salt water gargles, but I must crack on and check the car.

Tomorrow we are at a garden party in Oxfordshire in memory of Serena. It’s for her friends and family who were not able to make her funeral in Nairobi. She was good friends with David Cameron’s wife and they might be at the party. I hope no one mentions Brexit, that would spoil the party. I have done Serena proud with a tribute slide show of her life.

Monday I am driving up to London and staying at the airport overnight, then seeing Jessica off at 7a.m as she is flying to Nairobi for a few days, then onto Cape Town. I am sticking around in the UK until mid October. The MOT on the V6 is due. If the buyers don’t come through, I will keep the car for another year.

Tuesday I am meeting up with Rover54 and possibly my mechanic who should be back from his holiday in the South of France
Please tell Ed I sen d him my best wishes Phil, haven-t communicated with him for a while now . I must get round to dropping him an email.
Old 31st August 2019, 12:47   #148237
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post

So does that mean you will no longer be involved with club once the car has gone.

Julien.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2019, 13:03   #148238
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Please tell Ed I sen d him my best wishes Phil, haven-t communicated with him for a while now . I must get round to dropping him an email.
I realise you have had a lot to deal with Richard, but I am sure when you have time, Ed would appreciate contact from you. As you know he is very knowledgeable about MGR cars and he keeps his own T4 for personal use and special friends. Recently a well known member from Geordie land collected some bumpers from Ed’s loft, which incidentally holds a collection of 35 bumpers He is looking after a spare new JEL front bumper for me, should I ever need it

A recent photo of Ed on his new trike at the ACE cafe

Old 31st August 2019, 13:09   #148239
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post
So does that mean you will no longer be involved with club once the car has gone.

Julien.
Hi Julien, I am remaining a member of this great club. Jessica said she really liked the CDTi tourer we were recently loaned, because it was more practical and economical for us than the saloon. She also talked about getting a hybrid Lexus or Tesla as a future buy. Whatever happens, I have no plans to leave the club and my mates.
Old 31st August 2019, 13:36   #148240
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Hmmmm! Big rustic cornbeef hash for tea.