Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd October 2011, 16:47   #61
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Dawson View Post
Hi Ian,
Just found out,I will be there so see you in morning.

Cheers Mel.
Hi Mel
Thats great see you there..No problem if you want a roast lunch as a few have pulled out.
Cheers Ian
Old 23rd October 2011, 00:10   #62
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT190+, MG ZT-T Diesel

Default Sorry, 11th hour pull out

Hi lads, am really sorry but will not be able to make Sunday after all, am so sorry for the last minute pull out, but i thought i had sunday off, i have just finished work and was told i start at midday sunday. Gutted!!! Really wanted to go to this, as most of you who met me at the Frog last month will remember, i am a biker first and foremost. Hope you have a great day and hope to see you all very soon. Vinnie
Old 23rd October 2011, 18:44   #63
Ray squires
Posted a thing or two

MGZT 180 sport, MG6 1.8 turbo

What can i say!!!!

Another great day with like minded members and there families.

The Museum was fantastic with so many Motorcycle manufacturers i`d never even heard of.Its a great setting for a meet and the staff were very friendly.We were all greeted with great enthusiasm and the food was excellent.It was nice to meet friends old and new.

The weather was especially kind to us, a bit breezy but the clouds cleared and the sun came through.

A very big THANK YOU!! to Ian ( ncfc1950) for arranging everything and as usual he kept the day going with his usual banter and sense of humour.

We had a good turn out of cars, members and also non members, which attracted a lot of attention.

All in all great people, great cars and a great day.

I`ll post some pics later.

Ray
Ray squires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 18:57   #64
MangoMan
This is my second home

Looking....

Thanked 1,111 Times in 868 Posts

Really glad that you all had a fantastic day! Just very disappointed I couldn't be there.....
Old 23rd October 2011, 19:00   #65
martin k
Avid contributor

75 cdt tourer and 1950 75 saloon,48 p3 75,75 limousine

Default sammy millers 2day

excellent............ my 1st 75/zt event and it wont be the last, congrats to ian on a good choice of setting because ive never been there but only 3 miles from home , top people too and really friendly
martin k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 19:14   #66
Groover

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto

Indeed, a great day and friendly atmosphere with what seemed like a perfect mix of Rovers and MGs. Lovely part of the world too. Good to meet friendly people and share thoughts and ideas. The 75 limo was most intriguing. Looking forward to Portland Ian - and many thanks again for organising.
Groover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 19:39   #67
Phil63
Posted a thing or two

04 75 tourer cdt auto. Two tone grey. X-Power over Tempest. 04 75 V8 Chatsworth Bronze..

I'll add my tuppence worth to say we had a very enjoyable day. Meal was excellent, company was outstanding, and I finally discovered the cause of my coolant loss......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Phil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 19:59   #68
MangoMan
This is my second home

Looking....

Thanked 1,111 Times in 868 Posts
Default And.............

Old 24th October 2011, 09:01   #69
bartandrose
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTi Contemporary SE

Hi all,
Great meet, my very first, lovely venue and there were some nice machines there (and the ones inside the museum as well!).
Thanks to Ian for arranging and I will be attending more in the future.

Rob
bartandrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 20:37   #70
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts
Talking

Hi Everyone
Home at last from our Christmas shopping in Southampton we have 14 grandchildren so we are now VERY SKINT..!!!
Many thanks to all of you that attended our little get together on Sunday & I can do no more than echo your comments about the venue the food and the warm welcome that we recived from the Staff at both the Sammy Miller museum and the Bashley Manor tea rooms and what an honour to have Sammy Miller MBE himself stop by to say hi to us.
I appriciate all your kind words about the meeting,the pleasure was all mine because without your support they would'nt happen it's realy not that much hassle to put a meet together especialy with my ever supportive wife Jan backing me up, and talking of the ladies in our lives it's great to see that there are more and more ladies attending our get togethers (I bet if we had one at Southamptons West Quay Mall they would outnumber us.. lol) and brightning the day, also nice to see so many new faces as well..
Well thats it for this year BUT all being well we will continue next year and with that in mind and following on from this years success I have already spoken to Portland Marina and The Boat That Rocks Cafe' and they are both very keen to welcome us back in 2012 so I have penciled in Sunday May the 13th as the date for our next get together(I will confirm this in the new year)so Jan & I hope to see you then.
Thanks again to all of you that have been to any of our little get togethers this year..and to those of you that we wont see before the next one let me wish you all a Joyous and Peaceful festive season and a Prosperous new year from Jan and myself.
And dont forget to keep smiling it makes the world that little bit nicer
Cheers Ian